Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue161/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue167/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue158/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty
PostSubject: Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}   Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Tournament!

That's right! Hokkaido Academy will now be hosting [possibly] monthly tournaments! Tournaments will be hosted at the 'Stadium' located 'Outside the Town'. Rules for the tournament will be stated below. I will be hosting this event as well as act as a referee! Other admins may also help determine an act during a battle as well. To enter the tournament and be a contestant to win a very big jackpot of Stamina Points and/or {Virtual} Money, admission [to become a participant] is $3! Attending the tournament to 'watch' is free of course! One-Third of admissions will go directly to the School Fund. Two-Thirds of admissions will be included in the Jackpot Prize, which in turn will be rewarded to the champion.

The tournament will require you to keep track of your points in each post, as well as use stamina techniques that you have created, if you wish. There are no refunds. No deaths in the tournament. All excessive fighting that breaks any of the rules, selected participants will be disqualified. All excessive fighting, in which an admin must intervene, that still goes on after a warning of an admin to stop, selected participants will be disqualified. Referee as final call. There is no bad mouthing or bad sportsmanship, this will lead to disqualification.

Losing all HP points will result to a "Knock-Out" or "Faint" which result in a Loss. After each round, you're stamina points will be replenished. Cooperation with Referees is greatly appreciated. Referees will prevent any unfairness and godmodding. A technique may be looked over, during the tournament round in case of an admin overlooking the technique, when it is actually unfair. The greater the amount of participants, the greater the jackpot.

Thank you to Vladimir Alucard and Kuro Tadashi for their suggestion. They get credit for the bringing of this idea.

Last edited by Suzumi on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Character sheet
Strength :
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue161/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue167/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Left_bar_bleue158/1000Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}   Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Tournament Leagues.

Due to members having different stats, Remilia and I have established a few leagues to keep members organized and things fair during the Tournaments. You must have stats in ALL 3 bars between the given numbers to be in that league.

Beginners' League: 15-35 Stamina Points per Bar.

Intermediate League: 36-55 Stamina Points per Bar.

Advanced League: 56-75 Stamina Points per Bar.

Apprentice League: 76-95 Stamina Points per Bar.

Elite League: 96-115 Stamina Points per Bar.

Masters League: 116-135 Stamina Points per Bar.

Golden League: 136 Stamina Points or More per Bar.

By filling out the form below, it shows and proves that you agree to these matters I have provided above. It also shows that you are responsible to participate at the given time[s] and that you will not bail out. Bailing out, you will not get your {virtual} money back. Tournaments will be held during the weekend or the night of Fridays.

Code:
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Participant's Name:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Main Weapon:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]League:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Current HP:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Current Strength:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Current Intelligence:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Day Available to Participate: [/b][/color][/font][Please Provide a Month, Day, and Year.] {Friday/Saturday/Sunday}
[font=Georgia][color=white][b]Hour Window:[/b][/color][/font] [Please provide a time where you will be able to participate on the day available.] {Timezone}

Should appear as:

Participant's Name:
Main Weapon:
League:
Current HP:
Current Strength:
Current Intelligence:
Day Available to Participate: [Please Provide a Month, Day, and Year.] {Friday/Saturday/Sunday}
Hour Window: [Please provide a time where you will be able to participate on the day available.] {Timezone}

[color=white][i][i"]Please copy and paste, then fill out the form and post it below. All questions may be PMed or posted in this topic. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back to top Go down
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}   Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Determining the Jackpot.
{AKA Prize for Champion of Tournament}

I will explain the following on how I will determine Jackpots for each tournament.

To judge and determine the amount of money and stamina points within a jackpot, it all determines on how many participants participate.

Each participant that enters must pay $3 admission. $2 out of the $3 goes directly to the jackpot. As well as, each participant who enters, an additional 4 stamina points will be added to the Jackpot! You even get 4 stamina points for JUST participation in the tournament!

{Example.}
Suzumi joins a League and pays $3 admission.
Jackpot is now: $2 and 4 stamina points.
Remilia joins the same League and pays $3 admission.
Jackpot is now: $4 and stamina 8 points.
Riza joins the same League and pays $3 admission.
Jackpot is now: $6 and 12 stamina points.
Sakurai joins the same League and pays $3 admission.
Jackpot is now: $8 and 16 stamina points.
Patchouli joins the same League and pays $3 admission.
Jackpot is now: $10 and 20 stamina points.

See the pattern? Hopefully you do. If not...then >_>

Bonus!
Say that a specific league is constantly getting participants that even the sign-up sheets get full! Then, I will most definately raise the jackpot to an even higher amount then ever before.

Hope you participate! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}   Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Questions & Answers

No questions/answers currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}   Tournament. {Compulsory Read.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament. {Compulsory Read.}
Page 1 of 1