Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue174/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)
Intelligence:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue180/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue174/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)

How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty
PostSubject: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Read!

In this Topic, the staff will be making plots for Hokkaido Academy. This promotes all around fun and gives the members something to follow rather than wander mindlessly around the site! Of course, following these plots are completely your choice. We believe forcing someone to do something is unjust so you do not have to follow the plots we'll help make but it is encouraged. These plots will differ from something small to anything as big as a major war. So if you have any plot ideas you feel are worth speaking of, feel free to post them here. Only post plot ideas, no spamming or anything like that.

Spamming = Hunting down.

Love, The Staff!

Last edited by Sakurai on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slyven
Beginner
Slyven

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue13/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (13/1000)
Intelligence:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue14/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (14/1000)
HP:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue14/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (14/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, this is just a random idea I got while I was browsing around the site, looking at random stuff and just overall brainstorming, so its quite likely to be something rather ridiculous. If you like it, then thanks, if not, don't hate it ^^

I was thinking...once a certain number of active members have 'died' and joined the 'The Dead' user group (which I'm aware might take awhile), perhaps there could be a story arc where all those who had died come back to life as 'zombies' almost, but only in description. These people would have a full conscience, complete control over their actions, etc etc, but they would of course actually be the walking dead! Each race would retain the same abilities and functions they had in life and blah blah blah, so its almost like all those people everyone grieves about losing come back right? Wrong.

While these people may be back from the dead, they're not completely their own. All signs of humanity have been stripped from these people, replacing their former personality with one which is cold, heartless, and overall dark and menacing, as well as retaining no memories of their past. In addition, they develop an overwhelming hate for all things breathing.

The plot for this is rather simple. Each person that has been 'risen' also gets a bit of an energy boost, that is, they are all at least twice as powerful as they used to be. This, coupled with their hate for just about everything, causes them to basically declare war on the living in an attempt to rip the world asunder.

In response, the living must take action. Those that had once fought themselves must band together to fight this undead army, and come together under a single banner. Hunters will have to stand beside the very creatures they used to hunt, and the werewolves and vampires will have to put their blood feud aside in order to build their strength to match the impending doom that looms over all of them. Loved ones will be pitted against each other, and mortal enemies will get the pleasure of clashing on the field of battle once more.

Aaaaand...thats my plot in a nutshell ^^
---
There must of course be someone or something causing the dead to become undead, and I was thinking there could quite possibly either an ancient item, or a single person (in this case referred to as a necromancer) which is causing all of this to happen. If any living character is to die while this war is in progression, they will quite obviously return to fight for the other side, so in a way you get to keep playing your character until it dies twice.
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue108/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue90/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue108/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 am

Yatta!

alright, i've got a few

in the spirit of halloween!

^_^

~ a mass quarantine due to an infectious disease

This plot is intended to play out as an apocalyptic situation in which one person starts out with the disease, comes in contact with another person/people, and it spreads from there. It spreads the skin contact, like high fives, battles, kisses, hugs, holding hands, hand shakes, etc. The people who aren't infected MUST remain uninfected by those who are, or else, if they DO get infected, they will become one of them

Basically, this disease is like zombies

and i know who much everyone likes zombies ^_^

so the infected will devour flesh and yadda yadda,

but no one will die from this.

and TWO!

~ It's almost halloween again, and if some of the earlier members remember from when the site was first founded, there was a mystery.

It involved cunning, intelligence, traps, and ghosts

Unfortunately, no one seemed to be able to solve it quite the right way...

^^"

there were three separate teams who needed to solve a third of the mystery, and bring all their clues together in order to get the big picture.

I was hoping we could do that again this year

maybe make the mystery a little less........

hard

*cough*

as some of us aren't on the same grade levels as others

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Nakamura
Beginner
Kisuke Nakamura

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue10/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Intelligence:
How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Left_bar_bleue10/1000How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 am

Wild Accusations

I know I'm new and my contributions won't mean much, but I have a "suggestion" or "proposition" for a plot. In a sense, it'll have to do with the idea of the Red Scare in the 1950's. So here's a little recap of what happened in the past. A senator named Joseph Mccarthy started something called Mccarthyism, which is pretty much just the practice of blaming someone of being a Communist. Well, my idea doesn't have to do with Communism, but it has to do with the idea of blaming someone of being something and somehow ostracizing their kind or causing them to be in danger of being attacked by others.

So, I was thinking that someone, possibly anyone, or someone the Administrators created has this special ability to transform into any species they observe. For example, this "shape-shifter" studies the habits and abilities of a Demon and becomes somewhat of a Demon, causing mischief and mayhem. This in turn causes witnesses to believe that the source of numerous happenings are Demons. Then he or she would study another species and end up tarnishing their reputations.

This would also be similar to the Witch Trials in Salem, Massachusetts. As more and more people start blaming each other and killings start happening all throughout Hokkaido, everyone turns against each other, not being able to stand being near anyone else. Each and every student would be cautious of who they hang out with, friendships would be broken, and factions would turn against each other, believing that their peers could be their enemies. Something like that. I can't really figure out an ending yet, but you guys can figure out how it plays out and comment or criticize. Whatever makes you happy.

Then again, this would all be very dramatic, so it's all dependent upon your tastes in an RPG. I guess I just like watching stuff actually happen and take course over a period of time instead of instantly being created.

Last edited by Kisuke Nakamura on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Nakamura
Beginner
Kisuke Nakamura

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 am

My People

I was just thinking about this recently, but I think a new plot could deal with the idea of segregation. Most of my ideas are based off of historical events, but like most people say, "History seems to repeat itself." Anyways, back when there were Black restroom, White restroom, Black restaurants, and White restaurants, people were segregated "by law" and mainly due to the fact that the general society wanted such separations.

Now, let's say that Hokkaido's Board of Education voted in a new leader (The Site's Admins will still be Admins. It's just the idea that someone new was elected.) decided for some reason that they should segregate the academy into numerous different parts. By the way, the newly elected leader could be someone the Admins created, so nothing really has to change all that much.

Now, with the idea of segregation in mind, people would be forced to separate from their friends and loved ones. This in turn would make for an excellent plot for much more dramatic romances, the increase in friendships, the increase in the amount of enemies one has, and possibly even a good amount of action, since people will need to sneak around to meet with people they want to hang out with.

Near the end, people could rebel or something, have a major fight causing the newly elected leader of Hokkaido's Board of Education to tear down the rule and integrate all over again. Now, this isn't much of a plot, but it'd be a good way to mix up the site a bit. Oh, and in the end, the dude or dudet gets fired for breaking a Federal Law or something. Once again, it's not much of a plot, but more of a way to mix things up a bit and stir some hatred and love.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Nakamura
Beginner
Kisuke Nakamura

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 am

Survival of the Fittest

This idea came to me when I was watching the commercial for "2012". Alright, so the main gist of this plot has to deal with a natural disaster happening where Hokkaido Academy is the center of the disaster. So, if we were to select an earthquake as the natural disaster of our choice, you could say that a 10.2 on the Richter Scale occurred and a few people were found dead (Even though no one really died.)

So, basically, the topics will change a bit. For example, "The Lake" could be "The Great Fissure" because the quake caused a huge crack to occur underneath the lake, causing a hidden cavern to be uncovered. There are numerous possibilities for topics.

People will have to deal with their own instincts and act upon them as they try to survive alone or by banding together with a group. Concrete paths won't be so visible anymore as many cracks in the Earth's surface at Hokkaido would cause shifts in ground levels. Trees would be toppled over and buildings in ruins.

The ending deals with the unification of the student body as a whole and the rebuilding of Hokkaido. This wouldn't be much of a plot I guess, but more of another way to mix things up and stir some love and hate on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}   How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How it works. Suggestions. {Compulsory read!}
Page 1 of 1