Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hikari, Denny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denny
Senior
Denny

Chinese Symbol : Horse

Character sheet
Strength :
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue131/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (131/1000)
Intelligence:
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue129/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (129/1000)
HP:
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue130/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (130/1000)

Hikari, Denny Empty
PostSubject: Hikari, Denny   Hikari, Denny I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Hikari, Denny Sakai
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Denny
Middle Name:
Last Name: Hikari
Nickname(s): Den-chan DenDen
Birthday: December 11
Race: Mage
Element: Air

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Flight using broomstick

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:
Denny can use his broomstick(which is indestructible), Broomy (his familiar) to fly places but his broom sometimes does not respond to him. So he is learning to control it. He usually calls the broom "you dummy broom" a lot of the time.
Weapon: Dragon Dagger (Light wind sword)

• Explanation of Weapon:
He has a secret Dragon Dagger he keeps on a chain and it just looks like a cool piece of jewelry. But when extend Becomes a Large Light sword (color:light greenish) Can Break through anything..But cant cut steal or wood. Need to yell Dragon Dagger to activate. Some times need to charge using sunlight or moonlight.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Denny is 5'8 skinny not too skinny though, blue eyes brown hair, tan he always wears the brand Lacoste ..tees (not polos) and when in school he'll have his uniform on. He has a silver watch that his dad gave him. He also has headphones on his neck and has a necklace inside his shirt.(dragon dagger)

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Hes the nice guy, almost never gets into fights that involves a death of someone else...but if he needs to then he will,hes a little shy, and always has a smile on. A bit lazy(okay a lot) and usually sleeps. He listens to what people have to say and has doubts bout him self here an there but comes back strong. He loves having friends and making new ones. Ever since he became a Student police officer his personality has changed a bit.
He doesn't discriminate of other magical creatures if he would he'd even befriend a hunter.
Goals: wants to be an awesome mage and wants a lot of friends
Likes: sleeping, tending his shop, animals, eating, watching anime, and chatting with friends.
Dislikes: he hates when other people have the same last name thats not related to him..it drives him a bit physco..school, history class, mosquitoes, and dbags.
Bad Habits: Using magic for every little thing, sleeping long periods of time, and lazy.
Fears: he is scared of bugs and a family loss
Other: Denny's a Good mage always casting his spells. Denny's conjuring spells tend to backfire but not all the time.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: My dads a human..... my moms a powerful mage from the magical bloodline of the Hikari's well they fell in love blah blah blah true love and yeah.
Siblings: Rebecca Hikari
History: My dad met my mom by total accident..my dad was late to work one day and he noticed a woman walking by but a car was coming. He then saved her from the speeding car..they went out a couple of times and one night she told him she was a mage of course my dad didn't believe her. He thought she had too much to drink. So she proved it by taking him on a broom ride he then said he loved her for who she was and proposed to her in the moonlight. My mom was suppose to marry another powerful mage but instead listen to her heart and not her parents. Then they had me 3 years later followed by my sister 5 years later. Anyways I started getting into my powers when i was about 12. That same year my a man taught me my first spell and the following year my mom gave me a broom stick(Broom stick has his own history).I practiced with her until 17. Then my parents told me I can go anywhere I wanted. Now that I knew the basics I had to learn more on my own for a year living with humans that were a family to me. They had this book shop and they invited me to stay with them because they needed another hand. I would practice my magic in my room. I never told them I was half mage and never rode my broom. it was fun and sooner or later they found out about me they weren't scared but i knew i just couldn't be there anymore and so I found this Academy.

My Broom Stick A.K.A Broomy: His Actual name was Brendon Maoh Yami the 2nd. He wasn't always a Broom but one of my moms Dearest Friends and powerful mage my mom was destined to marry. He loved my mom but she never had the same feelings. He would do whatever my mom asked him to do. He was loyal to my moms family and decided if he can't be apart of her life then he'll help her children become great mages. He turned his self into an indestructible broomstick to help me.. but in the end he couldn't speak or interact with anyone(couldn't help my sister) he was just a Broom, couldn't even fly.... until i turned 18 i took him for a test ride and it was crazy! when i started interacting with friends he developed a mind of his own.A friend of mine nicknamed him Broomy and I've decided to keep that name ever since. Does he regret turning him self into a broomstick? No.
Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Denny on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 am; edited 36 times in total (Reason for editing : updating =])
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/denny.velez
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue122/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue146/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Hikari, Denny Left_bar_bleue162/1000Hikari, Denny Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Hikari, Denny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari, Denny   Hikari, Denny I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Hikari, Denny Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

Hikari, Denny
Page 1 of 1