Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hikari, Rebecca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Hikari
Beginner
Rebecca Hikari

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Hikari, Rebecca Left_bar_bleue16/1000Hikari, Rebecca Empty_bar_bleue  (16/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Hikari, Rebecca Empty
PostSubject: Hikari, Rebecca   Hikari, Rebecca I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Hikari, Rebecca Anime_schoolgirl_fav638

Hokkaido Academy
Student Application

{{• General Information
First Name: Rebecca
Middle Name:
Last Name: Hikari
Nickname(s):
Birthday: June 28
Race: Vampire/Human.

{{• Ability
Special Ability/Gift: Rebecca has the power to animate objects or things. She can make objects or things come to life and talk. Rebecca's backfire is that the object may carry one of Rebecca's emotions, whether it'll be jealously, sadness, happiness, or hatred.
Weapon: Rebecca's Weapon is an Electric Mace, that is formed as a lipgloss (keep in her pocket) and when opened it extends. It can only be used by Rebecca, and can't be used on other vampires whether there half breed or not.

{{• Appearance
Physical Looks: Rebecca has black hair, blue eyes, and has the height of 5'2. In vampire form she appears older, with red eyes, and purplish blue hair. She is mostly seen in a black skirt, and black socks.

{{• Personality
General Attitude/Personality: Rebecca is mostly nice. When she is around people she is bubbly, and funny. She gets boring in awkward situations. Rebecca is mean to people who talk bad about other people. She is exciting and becomes a daredevil in fun enjoyable moments.
Goals: To befriend as many people possible
Dislikes: backstabbers
Bad Habits: clumsy, hardheaded
Fears: loneliness

{{• Et Cetera
Parents: Rebecca's dad is a human, and Rebecca's mom is a mage.
Siblings: Denny Hikari
Other family: none.
History: After my brother left my family and I to go on his magical quest, I realized that he was lucky because he was the only child with magical powers. Then I met this guy about a year ago, that i had feelings for, he didn't tell me a secret and one night it happened. We were at school, pulling a prank, and I was about to climb the fence to leave, but.. I cut my finger on the fence by accident, and he went crazy. He then put me against the wall and bit me. I ran home as fast as i could ever in my life. It was unbelievable.. When i looked at the mirror, the next morning i looked totally different. My senses were going haywire. I told my mom and she couldn't find or make a spell or potion to cure me. But she did help me change into human form with a potion, still having the vampire within. I then started having this ability to manipulate objects or things. It was due to my vampire powers. Recently my brother sent us a message saying he now attends Hokkaido Academy. My parents decided that it was a good opportunity to go to the school to understand more about vampires and to befriend other magical creatures.

Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Rebecca Hikari on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Hikari, Rebecca Left_bar_bleue122/1000Hikari, Rebecca Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Hikari, Rebecca Left_bar_bleue146/1000Hikari, Rebecca Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Hikari, Rebecca Left_bar_bleue162/1000Hikari, Rebecca Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Hikari, Rebecca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari, Rebecca   Hikari, Rebecca I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

Hikari, Rebecca Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

Hikari, Rebecca
Page 1 of 1