Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...The voices...

Go down 
+9
Tsukune
Maya
Abel Dawnlan
luna
Megumi Michiko
*Haruka*
Kasumi
Kensuke Ishikawa
Nami-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

...The voices... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 pm

*is being dragged away*
wahhh!!!! help me!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue73/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

*throws him out of topic*
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareacademy.darkbb.com
Tsukune
Sophomore
Tsukune

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am

plz write more!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 am

O.k o.k I'll write more I'll write more! Calm down ppl! Lol. But not now...I gotta go eat...pancakes...j/k but not now...
Back to top Go down
luna
Junior
luna

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 am

yay!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 am

*storms back in*
i'm back!!!!
*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Junior
Aiko

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:19 am

I have to agree with everyone here Nami-chan!
This is well written!
Keep up the good work ^.^
Back to top Go down
chihiro
Beginner
chihiro

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 am

nami-chan, you pro ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/chikarotm/profile
Kaito Yamada
Sophomore
Kaito Yamada

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:31 am

Namida more more more!!!
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:43 am

*Skips in with a lollipop in my mouth*
Yo!
*Holds up a peace sign*
Namida here! ^ ^ I gots some good news for you people!
*Looks throught my back pack and pulls out a crumpled up piece of paper*
Oh yeah here it is! Chapter 4!!! ^ ^
*Uncrumples it and sticks it on to my computer screen*
Knock yourselves out!
*Falls asleep on the ground*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Friends forever~~~
A chill ran down my spine and I took a step back. How is this possible? I thought me and mummy…weren’t we the only ones who knew that I was coming today…? How would she know I was coming…? Is this some kind of trick? I looked up at mummy. Half expecting her to give me an explanation of some sort, but she stayed silent. A smile was plastered on her face. Her cheeks, that were usually pink and rosy, were now pale and colorless…

I looked back at the girl standing in front of me. She had a round face and long blonde hair that went up to her waist. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of purple and her cheeks were (unexpectedly) plump and rosy. I stood there totally amazed at the girl standing before me. She was nothing like what I expected. I thought she was going to be some pale skinny little girl who would be sitting in the corner shivering with freight. But…here she was…standing in front of me she looked healthy and (I must admit)…normal. She stood there smiling at me. Her purple eyes filled with, what seemed to be, excitement.

“Hello…” She said her eyes burning in to mine. “I’m Lisa…But…I’m sure your mother already told you THAT…” She said glancing up at my mother with what looked like a glare. She sighed and then smiled at me again. “You wanna sit with me?” She asked taking my hand.

“Um…Sure…” I said smiling. “Cool! C’mon lets go!” She said dragging me in to the room. I glanced back at my mother and saw her smiling. Her cheeks were rosy again and the smile on her face was a little less…forced.

“Sit on this couch! This is where I always sit.” Lisa said patting the space on the right of her. “Thanks…” I said sitting down. I glanced around the room. It was a comfy room, it wasn’t big…but it wasn’t small either. The floor was wooden and neatly polished. There were three windows lining the wall, each of them having a nice view of the park where all the little children play. There were two couches in the middle of the room. The one I and Lisa were sitting on and the one mummy was sitting on. Both the couches were the same color. Orange.

There was a coffee table in between the two couches with a few books about people who had mental break downs and behavioral issues. I picked up one of the books and slowly read the title, “…Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen” I put the book down and glanced around the room again. There was a book shelf leaned up against the back wall. It had a whole bunch of other books that weren’t important. Most of them looked pretty old…and untouched if I may add.

“Do you like it here?” I heard Lisa ask. “Eh? What was that?” I asked turning my attention to her once again. “Do you like it here?” She asked again her face a bit more serious than before. “Um…yeah I guess…” I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. “Oh…so you really like it? I mean…you think it’s a nice place…right…?” She asked her voice changing from happy go-lucky Lisa to “The voices don’t like you at all Annie stoner” Lisa. I nodded absent mindedly. She smiled and in an eerie sounding voice she said “That’s good….because…you’re going to be here for a while…”

“Eh? What are you talking about? What do you mean?” I asked panicking a bit. “Hey calm down. What’s the matter with you?” She asked giving me a weird look. “You said I was “Going to be here for a while” Why did you say that?” I asked still in panic. “Hey calm down. I was only saying that because you ARE going to be here for a while. These sessions are like two hours long.” She said trying to get something annoying out of her nail. I sighed with relief feeling a bit embarrassed. “Oh…I’m sorry…” I said staring at the ground. “It’s alright…”she said sighing. “Most people panic when their around me…” She smiled looking at me once again. “But it’s alright…it’s fun…that way no one bothers me…”

“Alright girls” I mother said sitting down on the other couch. “Are we ready to start?” She smiled and opened her notebook. “Alright Lisa…” Mummy said smiling at Lisa. “Have you been taking the medicine that I gave you?” She asked as she fiddled with the pen in her hand.

Lisa didn’t say anything. She just stared at the ground. Mummy sighed heavily “Lisa…sweetie…” Mummy began. “Don’t call me sweetie!” Lisa yelled suddenly. “You have no right! You’re not MY mother!!!!!” She said fighting back hot tears. “Lisa…I’m sorry…” Mummy said trying to apologize. “NO! I HATE YOU! THE VOICES DON’T LIKE YOU EITHER! DADDY SAYS TO BE NICE TO YOU! BUT I CAN’T!!! I HATE YOU TOO MUCH!!!!” Lisa Yelled interrupting mummy once again. I watched mummy sigh and then stand up and walk over to the door. I could tell she was very stressed out. “Alright Lisa…I’m going to get some more of that medicine for you…and this time….I want you to take it…” And with that she left the room.

Just as the door closed Lisa began to cry. Her tears began to fall and without warning she hugged me tightly crying upon my shoulder. “I told her not to call me that!” She said through her tears, “Only mommy can call me that! And mommy is dead!” She said hugging me tighter. “Mommy died in a car accident” She said her voice softer than a whisper. “After that…daddy…acted different….he got angry more easily…and he…hit me a lot…” A chill ran down my spine. “Your daddy…hits you?” I asked. She nodded still sobbing. “Everyone’s afraid of my daddy…that’s why I don’t have any friends…” She continued. “That’s why I’m all alone….”

My bottom lip quivered and I held back my own tears. I couldn’t imagine any adult hitting a child. It just didn’t seem possible. Poor Lisa…Maybe this was the reason for her misfortunes. “Don’t cry…you’re not alone” I told her. “Yes I am…” She insisted “No one wants to be my friend…and daddy…daddy hates me.” She said still sobbing. “No…I’m your friend…” I said. “No your not…you don’t know my daddy…you don’t know how scary he is…you don’t know…” She told me her voice muffled. “I don’t care about your daddy…I’m your friend. And that’s that. Nothing will change that. Got it?” I told her making sure my voice sounded final.

She pulled away and looked at me her eyes questioning mine. “You really mean that? You’ll always be my friend? You will?” She asked her voice had a hint of doubt in it. I nodded seriously, without warning she burst in to tears and began crying again. Confused I asked her “A-are you alright? What’s wrong?!” I asked her concerned. “Nothing...” She said wiping my eyes “I’m just really happy!” She said a smile appearing on her face. I smiled and without thinking I said “I’m happy too!” Her face became serious and she looked at me her eyes burning in to mine. “On no Annie…you shouldn’t be happy…” She said taking my hand. “Huh? Why not…?” I asked a bit worried. She grinned evilly “Because now…” She squeezed my hand tightly “you have to stay with me…FOREVER….”
Back to top Go down
chihiro
Beginner
chihiro

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am

NAMI-CHAN PRO :)

You've got really good writing skills :)

More please :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/chikarotm/profile
Kaito Yamada
Sophomore
Kaito Yamada

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:41 pm

keep going man!!
Back to top Go down
luna
Junior
luna

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm

as always i would like some more XD
Back to top Go down
Kanda Katsura
Sophomore
Kanda Katsura

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue94/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (94/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Please Wright More!!!!! :kawaii:
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/1000)
HP:
...The voices... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/1000...The voices... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/1000)

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 am

wah!!! more people XD hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 am

Namida!!! get back on island XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...The voices...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: The Town :: Shops :: Originals-
Jump to: