Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...The voices...

Go down 
+9
Tsukune
Maya
Abel Dawnlan
luna
Megumi Michiko
*Haruka*
Kasumi
Kensuke Ishikawa
Nami-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue39/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (39/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue37/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue36/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:20 am

Chapter 1...The almost empty page... Mommy is a psychologist. She says she helps all the nice people who are sad or need someone to talk to.
She would always come home happy. When I asked her why she would smile and tell me it was because she made great progress with her patients. I was always glad to hear her say that. After all, I was proud of my Mommy...
But one day Mommy came back home with no smile or happy aditude, Instead she had a troubled look on her face.
I was troubled as well for it was not normal to see my Mommy sad let alone anything else but Happy. And so I decided to ask her what had Happened.
"Mommy?" I called out to her as I entered her room.
She looked up from reading her notebook,in which she writes down notes about her patients problems.
"Yes sweetie?" She asked, still no smile to be seen.
I walked over and sat beside her on the bed.
"Why aren't you happy Mommy?"
This question seemed to catch her off guard because it took her a while before she answered.
"I am happy sweetie" She said with a sigh.
"Work just tired me out. That's all" She smiled then stood up.
"I'm going to make dinner now k? Your probably hungry" And with that she left the room. Leaving me there along...with her notebook.
I sat there staring at it for a while before picking it up and opening it.
Mommy is sad. I wonder why...
I flipped through the notebook until I reached the page with the current date written at the top of the page and began reading what Mommy had written down.
May 24 2009, Lisa Burman, 11 years old,Behavioral issues.
"I talked to the voices...and they say they don't like you Mrs. Stoner. Not one bit"

And that was all. She hadn't written anything else, the rest of the page...was blank.
I don't know how long I stared at that notebook but I do know that I was waiting...waiting for something to magically apear on the page. Anything longer and more understandable than what my mother had already written down. But it never came.
"Annie, sweetie." I heard my mother calling me from downstairs "Dinner is ready. Come on down"
I looked at the empty page one last time before closing the notebook and placing it back on the bed.
I found my mother down stairs in the kitchen setting the table, her back facing me.
"We're having Spaghetti tonight. Your favorite." She said her back still to me. I stood there watching my mother. Her hair was in a bun and there were tiny beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She was wearing a light pink turtle neck shirt Blue jeans and an apron. A minute of silence went by before I finally got enough courage to ask her the one question that had been hanging in my head ever since I opened that notebook.
"Mother?"
"Yes dear, what is it?" She said as she went to the cupboard to get a dish for me.
"Who is Lisa Burman?"
I watched the dish she had been holding fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces. And before long I found myself looking in to the eyes of my mother. For a moment I stood there stuned at what I saw in my mothers eyes. It was a kind of emotion I never thought my mother had. It wasn't anger nor was it sadness it was...fear.

Last edited by Nami-Chan on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz editing is soooo Shinketsu! ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue35/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue34/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (34/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue48/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (48/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:58 am

WRITE MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Senior
Kasumi

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue119/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (119/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue121/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (121/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue117/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (117/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:05 am

Very Good Start Nami-chan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue39/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (39/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue37/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue36/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:11 am

He he Thanks guys :Blush: but I'm really not good at all...but thanks anyways ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue35/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue34/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (34/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue48/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (48/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:41 am

Namida that's a lie quit lying your the best writer i know
Back to top Go down
*Haruka*
Freshmen
*Haruka*

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue24/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue23/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (23/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue21/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (21/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:19 am

Man namida you should be a writer!!You rock (but not more than me)
Back to top Go down
Megumi Michiko
Sophomore
Megumi Michiko

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:46 am

hey Nami that was a nice story!!
is that story real??
(Hey Haruka i didn't know you write)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joana.dragonadopters.com/
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

(yeah Haru you can write)
Back to top Go down
luna
Junior
luna

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue49/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue49/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue56/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (56/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:51 pm

wow that was really good nami-chan
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:29 am

see even Luna agrees
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:09 am

Chapter 2 ...Doubts...
"H-how do you know her name?" My mother asked as she bent down to pick up the broken peices of glass,that had once been joined to form a plate.
"I looked inside your..." I hesitated "I looked inside your notebook...." I said finally, looking down at the ground. I was figeting with the ribbon on my small chechered dress nervously waiting for her to reply.
"You know your not allowed to look in my work notebook Annie." She said finally.
"I know...but I was worried..."
She got up and threw the glass in to the garbage before saying anything else.
"Why on earth would you be worried? I'm fine!" She said crossing her arms over her chest.
"Yes but you weren't smiling and you always smi..."
"No Annie." She interupted. "No one always smiles. It just doesn't work out that way."
She walked over to the sink and began washing her hands.
"Your gonna have to learn someday that the world isn't a bed of roses." She said wiping her hands on her apron.
I looked down at the ground trying hard to hold back my tears.
"I was only trying to help. You always come home smiling so thats why I..." I sighed and turned around.
"I'm not hungry anymore..." I said walking up the stairs. "Night Mom. Oh and I'm sorry..."
I walked in to my room my shoulders slouched and my head hung low. I laid down in my bed and burried my face in my pillow, crying silently.
"Annie..." I heard my poked her head inside. She sighed as she stepped inside my room and came to sit beside me on my bed.
"I'm sorry Annie." She said stroking my hair. "But you have to understand that Mommy gets a little frustrated from work. You understand right?" I looked up at her and nodded.
She smiled at me and for a while we were quiet.
"Mom...I'm sorry abou looking at your notebook and reading about Lisa Burman..." I said sitting up.
She sighed, "It's alright Annie. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I'm sorry too." She gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead.
I smiled, happy to have my kind loving mother back.
"Its alrigtht. But um who is she?"
"She's my patient." She sighed and pushed a loose strand of hair out of her face. "She's about your age. Which makes it even harder to comunicate with her..."
I looked up at her confused. "Why does it make it difficult?"
"Well because she's sick. And her sickness makes her stuborn. And well your mostly stuborn when your young..." She said sighing.
"Oh...what is her sickness?" I asked as curious as ever.
"Well she says she hears 'voices' in her head. But we believe it's just her imagination. So we're trying to convince her that out theory is right...but like I said...she's stubborn."
A chill went down my spine at the thought of having voices in my head always talking and never shutting up. "But Mom...what if the voices really are there?" I asked without thinking.
She looked at me suprised and with a voice filled with doubt she said "Sweetie...the voices arent there...they arent real..."
I looked up in to her eyes and asked "Then...why are you so scared?..."
She then put on a serious face and said "Because I'm starting to have my doubts..."
"About your theory?" I asked
"About everything..." And then I saw the fear in her eyes again. And thats when the nightmares began...
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm

wah nightmares i hate you Namida you always end at the good parts!!!
make another one! another one!
Back to top Go down
*Haruka*
Freshmen
*Haruka*

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue24/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue23/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (23/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue21/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (21/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:53 am

yeah do write more pls.. it is so interesting...
Back to top Go down
luna
Junior
luna

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue56/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (56/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:51 pm

more plz
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:14 am

more more more
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 am

...Lisa...

"Mummy..." I had just gotten an idea. And a very good one too!
"Yes dear? What is it?" I jumped out of bed and began walking around the room.
"You said Lisa was...my age correct?" My heart began thumping faster and faster with excitement.
"Y-yes...yes I did..." Mother looked at me puzzled "Why is it that you are asking?"
I stopped walking and let out a sigh. "Well since she is my age..." I say trying (and failing) not to sound too excited. "Maybe...I could come with you to work and help you talk to Lisa..." I smile at her and then at the ground "Maybe she would feel better if she was talking to someone her own age. Someone she can relate to better than the way she relates to adults. Don't you think?"
Mother stood up and rejoiced. "That's a fantastic idea Annie! Your so smart! I'm sure Lisa would be delighted to have a friend of her own age tha she can talk to! Oh your so smart Annie! I'm so proud of you!" She picked me up and we danced around the house celebrating until we couldn't celebrate any longer. It was 11:00 by the time I had gotten in bed. (The latest I've ever stayed awake!) Mother tucked me in sung me a lullabuy and kissed me good night. Then she left me alone in the dark.

The next day I awoke to the smell of waffles. I jumped out of bed and ran over to the shower. Quickly I took all of my clothes off and steped in. The water was warm and refreshing and it almost hurt me to get out. But I knew that I had to help mummy with Lisa. Lisa...the name ran through my head over a hundred times.And I don't know why. Either I really wanted to help her...or I was obsessed with her. And to tell you the truth...both those options scared me.

After I had taken a bath,brushed my hair,and my teeth I went down stairs.
"Morning Mama!" I greeted her as I sat at the table.
"Good morning dear! You look excited!" She exclaimed as she put a waffle on my plate.
"I am! I can't wait to meet Lisa!" I said shoveling pieces of waffles in to my mouth.
"Yes well don't forget to chew your food proparly!" She giggled
"I wont mummy. ^ ^"

After breakfast Mummy drove us to the 'Mental institution' where she works. I held her hand as we walked down the halls passing a whole lot of other doors till we finally made it to a blue door with a gray door knob.
"K are you ready Annie...?" Mummy asked about to twist the door knob and open the door.
I nodded.
"Yes"
"Alright then, here we go..." She twisted the door knob and the door creaked open. And there in front of the door. Was the girl we all call...Lisa.

"Hello Annie..." She greeted. "The voices and I...have been expecting you..."
Back to top Go down
luna
Junior
luna

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:47 pm

oooohhhh more more more more more more more more more more more more more *keeps saying more* plz plz plz!!!
Back to top Go down
Abel Dawnlan
Junior
Abel Dawnlan

Chinese Symbol : Dog

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue124/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (124/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue125/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (125/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue122/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Well done Nami! I'm gonna have to do better for when I publish my story... (Seriously though, well written!)
Back to top Go down

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:03 am

weeee!!
write more!!
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Kaito Yamada wrote:
weeee!!
write more!!
i agree write more!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue73/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue70/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue77/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THIS IS GETTING REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareacademy.darkbb.com
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Maya wrote:
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THIS IS GETTING REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

see Namida even Maya likes it
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue73/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue70/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
...The voices... Left_bar_bleue77/1000...The voices... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Kensuke Ishikawa wrote:
Maya wrote:

im gonna wack you i will
Back to top Go down

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 am

Maya wrote:
Kensuke Ishikawa wrote:
Maya wrote:

im gonna wack you i will
and i thought Namida was scary!!
*hides under the letter N*
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Kaito Yamada wrote:
Maya wrote:
Kensuke Ishikawa wrote:
Maya wrote:

im gonna wack you i will
and i thought Namida was scary!!
*hides under the letter N*

sorry about him Nami keep them coming pretty please
*sighs and grabs him draging him away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...The voices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The voices...   ...The voices... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down