Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryan Crescend

Character sheet
Strength :
Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Left_bar_bleue70/1000Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
Intelligence:
Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Left_bar_bleue81/1000Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)
HP:
Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Left_bar_bleue78/1000Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Empty_bar_bleue  (78/1000)

Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Empty
PostSubject: Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction)   Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm

This is my made up bleach fanfiction. I'm going to try to make the Soul Society/Bount arcs as fast as possible.

Name:Devon Kyouya
Race:Ryoka
Zanpaku-to:Ichiryuu
Bankai:Kaze No Ichiryuu
Picture: Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction) Waiting____by_Celsa

Chapter One: Confrontation

"How pathetic. I can't believe I had to move to this place. It's boring," said a boy, carrying a few books to his side.
"Well hello! Nice for you to FINALLY make it in! I'm Ms. Ohgi. Please introduce yourself," said a teacher, gritting her teeth.
"It's called reading, but since you insist, I'm Devon Kyouya. Nice to meet all of you,"said Devon, rolling his eyes.
"Pick a seat and let's get started,"said Ms. Ohgi.
Devon was looking around, seeing a few people pointing to a desk beside them. But Devon walked to the back, sitting near the windows.
"Hi, I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. Nice to meet you,"said the student beside him. "And that's Rukia," said Ichigo, pointing to the girl beside him.
Devon just nodded in a greeting manner. He turned around, noticing someone behind him. The boy behind him nodded.
"I'm Yasutora Sado. But you can call me Chad,"said the boy.

The bell rang a half-hour later, and the students got up. Ichigo and Rukia stayed behind, talking secretly.
"Yes, I noticed. His spiritual pressure seemed a bit odd. Maybe he might be like you, Ichigo,"said Rukia in a monotone voice.
"I dunno. He could be a Soul Reaper. But that possibility is slim,"said Ichigo.
Rukia's hollow tracker beeped. She answered it.
"That's strange. It rang, but oddly the tracking was dismissed. I have to get this checked by Urahara soon,"said Rukia.
"And take the stupid Chappy chain off,"said Ichigo.
Before Rukia could do anything, it beeped again. They both rushed out of the school.

"Now, Growl, Ichiryuu,"said Devon, holding a sword. He seemed to be wearing a soul reaper uniform. His sword changed shape.
"Whoa,"said Ichigo, finally arriving.
"It can't be. That boy from earlier. He can't possibly win against so many hollows,"said Rukia.
"Who's fighting with--- Ishida?!"said Ichigo, suprised.
A boy with a peculiar costume was shooting arrows at hollows while Devon slashed at them.
"Heh, he's improved since our last visit,"said a man in a green and white striped hat.
"U-Urahara?! You know this boy?!"said Rukia and Ichigo in shock.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I know my student?"said Kisuke.
"Your student?"said Rukia, refraining what Kisuke had said.
"Yes. He got his ability to fight from me,"said Kisuke in a monotone voice.

It was near dusk and Rukia was walking along the Karakura streets by herself. Two men appeared in front of her.
"Well, well. Rukia Kuchiki. Long time, no see?"said a red-haired man.
"Re-Renji! And Byakuya?!"said Rukia, with shock in her voice.
A blue arrow was shot through the air towards Renji. He dodged in easily. Uryu came walking up.
"Hnn, I meant for that to hit,"said Uryu, pushing up his glasses.
"Heh....HAHA! I'm goona kill you!"said Renji. "Roar, Zabimaru!"

Uryu was knocked out cold. Renji began to laugh. He was about to make the final blow. That is until Ichigo showed up.
"Who the hell are you?"said Renji, looking at Ichigo with an eyebrow raised.
"Ichigo Kurosaki, the one that's gonna kill you,"said Ichigo.
"Hah! Are you serious?!"said Renji. "Bring it on, Ryoka!"
Ichigo drew his zanpaku-to and began fighting Renji.
"Your sword is weak. You don't even have it released yet. Now see the power of Zabimaru!"said Renji with a smirk.
He sliced downward, but Ichigo dodged it. Ichigo then smirked and began to attack Renji at an amazing speed.

By this time, Renji was exhausted, but when Ichigo tried to attack, Byakuya sliced Ichigo at an amazing speed. By the time Ichigo came to his senses, someone was standing in his way.
"Heh, so, you're the esteemed Byakuya Kuchiki,"said a familiar voice.
"Devon Kyouya?!"said Ichigo, finally realizing who saved him.
"Well, this will be fun,"said Devon with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com/

Time Of Dying (Bleach Fanfiction)
Page 1 of 1