Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Chinese Symbol : Horse

Character sheet
Strength :
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue53/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
Intelligence:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
HP:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue49/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)

Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Yo so yeah this is my first one shot so uh tell me what you think of it ^^

Last edited by Daisuke Cross on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue53/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
Intelligence:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
HP:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue49/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Miss Me?

He sat on top of the building, exposing his upper body to the elements, whilst the pants he wears get soaked; the true defining feature is the mask fragment on his collar bone, the dark skies above rumbling, and the sound of torrential rain all around him. It was drumming on the roof, lightning flashed across the clouds, at tremendous rates, slithering through it like a snake made of purity. He looked down from the roof, and took a deep breath; the smell of the earth soaking up the rain entered his lungs.

‘Why....doesn’t the moon come, and the gods howl?’ he thought to himself.

He slid down the slanted roof, then jumped off the edge and landed safely. The door opened to a small woman, she was 5 foot 4, had blonde hair, a mask fragment covering her left eye, with a horn, and was only wearing a small white nightgown. “What are you doing up at this hour?” He asked, his voice was deep, and sounded rusty.

She walked out to him, the rain falling on her causing the nightgown to become transparent, “What am I doing? It’s the middle of the night and your standing in the rain!”

He turned away quickly, his face became red, “What’s wrong now?!” She complained.

The face turned, “Your, nightgown, it’s....transparent” he said quietly. Suddenly the women looked down and her face was red, she then shouted, “PERV!!” and ran back inside the house.

He sighed, she was usually like this, never thought through what she was about to do, he walked in from the rain, picked up his towel and dried himself off, he was standing and heard her mumbling, it made him laugh. He knew Lilynette since the moment he had memory, she was the only one he could trust, the only one that made him feel as if he had family. He walked to the only bedroom, in this small house, Lilynette was still angry and refused to look at him, she lay in the bed, her back facing him.

He got under the covers, and tried to stroke her hair, however she just moved his hand, he smiled then spooned her, and wrapped his hands around her warm body, she tried to struggle, but realised that she couldn’t escape so turned her head to look at his.

“What’s wrong, Stark? You have been sitting on that roof every night for the past month, getting drenched by the rain, and coming in freezing, you could get a cold, and I won’t be the one to bring you back to strength!” She said this, with a facial expression of worry.

Stark smiled, he leaned his head to hers and gave a passionate kiss, their lips locked, then after he dug his head into her neck and started to sleep.

‘Tch, why do I allow this’ she thought as her head hit the pillow and unconsciousness soon set in.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 am

Mourning came, but the rain did not stop, still it fell, the lightning and thunder still shook the heavens. Stark sat down again on top of the roof. An old wooden log cabin, in the midst of a large field of tall grass, the wind made it seem as if there was an endless river of green flowing in front of them. Mountains rose in the distance, unmovable titans watching over this place of serenity. Lilynette awoke to an empty bed, she dressed herself and then walked out, she looked up but Stark was not on the roof, however she concentrated and felt his reiastu swelling and diminishing in the distance, she smiled and followed this trail of ‘breadcrumbs’

A tree fell, its trunk, smashing into the ground, causing a shockwave, then another fell, rocks soon were split into 2, and even a cliff had markings of strikes. His mind was purely focused on hitting the target, getting the movements absolutely perfect, his katana cut through the rain, moving as if it was one with its owners body. Stark stopped halfway through a motion, the sound of a twig crunching underfoot caught his attention, he then sonidoed behind the culprit, his blade against their throat. “What is it that you want, speak fast before I choose to end this thing you call a life!” Starks tone was serious, his hand tightened onto the hilt of his blade.

“S...S...So, you’re the one called Stark, p...please don’t kill me, I am only the messenger!” The small man stuttered. “Hurry! Before I change my mind!” Stark barked

He let the man go, and watched him get to his feet, “Jontu has sent me, he says now is the time, he says you are to meet him in the ‘Field of Red’!” The man’s voice showed his fear as he mentioned the field.” Leave and tell him to wait for my return.....HURRY!” Starks anger rose within him and kicked the messenger.

Lilynette heard it all from behind a tree; tears began to well up in her eyes, ‘Everything has been perfect! Why?’ “WHY NOW?” She screamed, then she realised what she spoke, as she turned She felt the warmth of Starks arms embrace her, “Please, don’t go, just forget about it” She whispered, tears streaming down her face as much as the rain that fell.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 am

Stark held her close, comforting her, protecting her from the evils of the world, then he placed his hand under her chin and raised her eyes to his, a smile was on his face, yet a tear was streaming down from one of his eyes, he closed the gap between the 2 and kissed her. The lips locked into a heartfelt kiss, Lilynette’s arms raised behind Starks neck, he had on hand on her cheek and the other on her side. To both of them, it seemed that time had stopped; that the rain was just became a curtain of water, hanging in the air, waiting for these two lovers to part.

Soon, the feeling of Stark on Lilynette disappeared, his lips were gone, the warmth of his body was gone, he entire being dissipated, leaving her alone in the forest of rain.

Night had fallen upon the field, it was full of poppy flowers, symbolizing those that had died on it, and there he stood, the lightning seemed to bend around him, in a sense a dark and ironic halo. He was 6 foot tall, his skin a dark black; his build was large and muscular, scars patterned his chest and arms, his hair was a silver/grey and it reflected the flashes of light.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 am

Stark stood at the opposing end of the field, his katana drawn, “Are you sure, this is what you want...” Stark was suddenly interrupted with the laughter of Jontu, he was bellowing, his voice seemed to be louder than the thunder itself. “You think that we are on the same level Stark? Think again!” Jontu shouted as he shunpoed in front of Stark, his blade raised high above his head and came crashing down. Stark managed to block it, but the force of the hit sent him spiralling back, ‘This strength it couldn’t be!’ he thought. Jontu then went for another attack with his blade, to the side, Stark managed to block it, just, however it was a decoy, because soon Jontu’s leg came hurtling into his side, sending Stark flying through the field.

Poppies were ripped from their roots, floated in the wind as if it signified bloodshed. “Come now Stark, don’t disappoint me!” Jontu bawled as he shunpoed to Stark who was laying on the floor, coughing up blood. “Haa...haa...Who...said anything about disappointing you!” Stark suddenly lunged and shot a bala directly into Jontu’s face. He then quickly stood up and went with a thrust of his blade aimed at Jontu’s chest. Jontu’s large hand came down and grabbed the blade before it reached, Stark tried pulling away but Jontu was too strong, even the blade wasn’t cutting his hand. Jontu then looked down, not ever a scratch on his face.“Wasn’t that sneaky Stark-san?” Jontu said in a mocking tone, he then using his free sword hand began cutting Starks body to shreds. Blood splattered the fields, the poppies growing redder with each blow; some of them were cut allowing them to escape on the wind from this massacre. Jontu then threw what was left of Stark further into the field, his body covered in gashes, blood protruding from every one. “Remember this Stark, how I, the weak Jontu beat the great Stark” he laughed as he walked away, the thunder roaring in unison
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

Starks vision was getting blurry; he was in so much pain, the cold harsh rain dripping onto his poor near-dead body. Everything was turning black ‘Is this what death actually feels like’ he thought as he raised his hand to the sky, “Poor Lilynette, seems like I’m going to have to leave her alone” He said out loud without realising it. Suddenly a hand grasped his, and then a face came into vision, those beautiful pink eyes, that soft blonde hair, it was Lilynette. Stark smiled as he passed out.

Lilynette only managed to find Starks body in the field, because he spoke, when she saw his body, she nearly screamed with horror, his body from head to toe, was cover in blood and cuts. When he passed out she smiled, a tear of hers fell onto his cheek, “Silly, silly Stark” she tried to hold back her tears “Why, why didn’t you listen” she grasped his hand tighter, “Well I think it’s time I got you home....okay?” Her voice quivered as she carefully picked Stark up, and slung him over her shoulder.

She had only made it about 10 meters when she collapsed to the ground ‘He is too heavy’ she thought, and started crying. The salty taste entering her mouth, her vision was also becoming blurry due to the tears. “H...hey what happened here?” a man walked up to Lilynette, then saw Starks body and almost fainted. “I’m sorry for your loss my dear” he said kindly, “HE IS NOT DEAD” She screamed. The man checked his pulse and saw that she was right, but he was only alive, just. The man picked Stark up carefully and placed him on his shoulder, then reassured Lilynette that it was going to be alright and took them both back to their house.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

Days, months passed, with Lilynette sitting next to the body of Stark, the man, who called himself Kako came by everyday and helped bring Stark back to health, using medicines. Lilynette was soon able to help, and soon she was the only one who helped heal Stark. However, Starks body was still damaged; it seemed that he would never be able to reach his full strength by himself again. After a year of Stark in a coma, he awoke. His eyes slowly opened, but closed quickly due to the light which it hadn’t seen in a year. The sound of rain was still hitting the top of the roof. He started to move, yet he got sharp stabs of pain all over his body. He slowly looked down and saw his body covered in bandages; also it seemed he had reopened a wound. ‘Tch, how badly was I hurt?’ Stark thought as he very slowly sat up.

He then realised that the room was covered in bandages, the table had medicines all over it, and the fact the Lilynette was nowhere to be seen. Stark stood up, using the wall to help, he then picked up some crutches which were lying by the bed, a symbol of hope that he was to awake. He hobbled through the small cabin towards the door, he saw Lilynette sitting on the porch humming. “Lilynette.....” He coughed hardly ‘Tch there goes another wound’ he thought. Suddenly the humming stopped, Lilynette sat there in utter silence “....Stark....DON’T YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN BED!!!” she shouted as she lunged at him, sending him to the floor. “AAAAAAAAAHH!” he screamed like a girl as several more wounds opened up. “What are you doing? That’s no way to treat a wounded person!” Stark moaned. He looked down and saw Lilynette crying into his chest, “Hey what’s wrong, I passed out for a couple of days and your this upset?” “Idiot! It’s been a year, since that fight..” She broke off as more tears came. Stark was surprised, ‘he had been out of it for a year, and the weather still hadn’t changed?’

He sat up and held Lilynette close to him, even though he was bleeding, he kept reassuring her that he wouldn’t leave her again for so long. “Stupid Stark, your bleeding” She said whilst smiling. She started to unravel the bandages and apply healing balm to them, “Ow carefully it still hurts” he said grimacing. She just smiled and rewrapped his bandages. “Im so tired” She yawned, Stark smiled and was about to stand up when she held him down, smiled and kissed him. Oh how she had been waiting 12 long months for this kiss, always wondering if he would ever wake up it sent her to sleep full of dread, yet now, now was there time, brought back to them again.
Back to top Go down
Mael
College Sophomore
Mael

Character sheet
Strength :
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue52/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (52/1000)
Intelligence:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue51/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (51/1000)
HP:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue51/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (51/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 am

Wow, really nicely done Dai ^_^
Very well written
Back to top Go down
Chimitsu
College Sophomore
Chimitsu

Character sheet
Strength :
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue80/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)
Intelligence:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue81/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)
HP:
Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Left_bar_bleue90/1000Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 am

^_^ woot! Two thumbs up! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^   Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Fan Ficton- just under M id say ^^
Page 1 of 1