Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Room of the Overseer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
The Room of the Overseer Left_bar_bleue108/1000The Room of the Overseer Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
The Room of the Overseer Left_bar_bleue90/1000The Room of the Overseer Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
The Room of the Overseer Left_bar_bleue108/1000The Room of the Overseer Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

The Room of the Overseer Empty
PostSubject: The Room of the Overseer   The Room of the Overseer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

This dark and creepy room is where the overseer, the ruler of the clan, will evaluate the members of the Nioto Demense and dispense judgment.
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
The Room of the Overseer Left_bar_bleue90/1000The Room of the Overseer Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Room of the Overseer   The Room of the Overseer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:44 pm

*walks into the room and sits down in a chair*

*taps finger nervously waiting for the overseer*
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Room of the Overseer   The Room of the Overseer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm

*a large shadowy figured man walks into the room and sits across from me*

The Overseer: Itasuku, you are a disgrace to the family. You have failed to complete your appraisal mission, and you have been negligent being in accordance to the specific rules following it. You must be punished for your foolish behavior.

Itasuku: But.............

The Overseer: Only eternal punishment shall suffice for the wrong doings you have done for this family. You are a disgraceful little brat who should have been born in the hands of lesser life forms. I want you to fully comprehend the damage and shame you have brought to this family.

Itasuku: ................
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Room of the Overseer   The Room of the Overseer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 pm

The Overseer: The only way to receive eternal punishment is for the eternal being within the punishment to deliver judgment.

Have you any idea what this means?

Itasuku: *shakes head sullenly*

The Overseer: It means that you are the one to deliver and receive judgment. You are the one who shall bring you shame. You are the one who will suffer eternally!

Itasuku: *looks at him in fear*

But..........father......

The Overseer: DO AS I SAY! BRANDISH YOUR WEAPON AND DELIVER YOUR PUNISHMENT UPON YOUR LEFT EYE! LET THE SCAR OF SHAME MARK YOUR DISGRACE UPON THE FAMILY FOREVER!!!

Itasuku: *tears start to roll down face*
*the taste of salt flows over tongue while trying hard not to swallow tongue*

The Overseer: DO AS I SAY OR RECEIVE THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT OF DEATH!

Itasuku: *draws Hayai Tsume slowly*
*brings it up to left eye and swallows hard*
*claws the eye in a straight line*
*screams bloodily in pain*
*continues to claw eye until a rich thick line is drawn down left eye*
*tears and blood mix and stream down face*
*vision becomes terribly blurred and screams more*

The Overseer: You sick child! Silence this madness before I banish you from this clan forever! Screaming makes the pain worse. Embrace the pain. Feel your wrong doings in that one slice of the eye! Know how it feels to bring shame upon not only yourself, but for the ones in your family!

Itasuku: *bites lip trying not to scream*
*a new thought comes into head*
*scowls at him*

YOU SICK BASTARD! I DON'T NEED THIS FAMILY!
I DON'T NEED YOU OR MOTHER OR ANYONE ELSE!

*strikes Hayai Tsume down at his chest*

The Overseer: *grunts in pain*

Itasuku: *runs out of the demense*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room of the Overseer   The Room of the Overseer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Room of the Overseer
Page 1 of 1