Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakumo, Shizuka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka
Junior
Shizuka

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue52/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (52/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Yakumo, Shizuka Empty
PostSubject: Yakumo, Shizuka   Yakumo, Shizuka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Yakumo, Shizuka Shizuk12
H O K K A I D O A C A D E M Y
Lets go with easy go! To the unseen world...
S T U D E N T A P P L I C A T I O N

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Shizuka
Middle Name: Haiirobara
Last Name: Yakumo
Nickname(s): Shi-chan, Haiiro-chan, Zuka-chan
Birthday: 1st of August
Race: Human
Element: Light

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Sentient.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:Shizuka has the faint ability of being able to tell what race someone is. As they all give off a different colored glow, or aura, she can tell at first glance what race they are. Another addition to the ability is by looking at someone's color texture, she can also tell if said person is, per say, upset or content. They glow differently, ranging from glowing dreamily to jagged and choppy edges. Of course, she's only human so she can't help but make mistakes.

Weapon: A Polaroid camera called Nozomi.

• Explanation of Weapon:Shizuka occasionally carries a chrome colored Polaroid camera that fits perfectly into her hands; twelve centimeters in length, seven centimeters in height, and three centimeters in width. This camera was given to her by Sakurai as a means of protection as it holds enchanted capabilities only Shizuka herself can use. Shizuka loves it as it was the first gift given to her by Sakurai so she calls it Nozomi, which means Hope in Japanese. The camera is chrome with either side having strange inscriptions that glow white when it is put to use, the handles a teal blue like her own eyes. The camera can be broken, melted, and even lost, but because it was a natural attachment to Shizuka, she can simply fix it or bring it back to her without much exertion.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Shizuka stands at a fair height of four feet, eleven inches. Her complexion resembles that of Sakurai's, indicating she has smooth skin with a creamy porcelain tint with no imperfections whatsoever. She has platinum blond hair color that reaches her lower back when in her normal hairstyle. She normally keeps them in two twin tails, tied up by semi-dark brown ribbons, a light ahoge lifted at the front. She has greenish blue teal eyes that that go perfect with her skin complexion and hair color. She carries around a calm face, but not somber or sullen, just serene. She has a very delicate looking figure and is flat-chested. Because she is a Yakumo, Sakurai accustomed her to dress well, which meant always keeping her school uniform well-kept. She wears black pantyhose and dark brown loafers.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Shizuka is the quiet type, but will speak up when it's necessary. She can have quite the temper as well if someone begins poking fun at her friends or her siblings, but never immediately resorting to violence. In the circumstances of school work, Shizuka is smart, but also narcoleptic, which leads to teachers leaving her behind. Although she gets left behind, she takes time on her own to stay at the top of her class. In a fight, she pretty much draws a blank. If a friend is in danger, she'll do anything to get them out of the line of fire and make sure they meet no contact with it; with that of course, she'd never give her life up so easily. She'd put up the best fight she can to the very end. Due to lack of social skills and poor health, she tends to seclude herself from anyone she isn't fond of.
Goals: To keep those she loves safe.
Likes: Ice skating, humans, felines, flowers, butterflies, Sakurai and Kukai, and snow.
Dislikes: People badmouthing a Yakumo sibling and falling ill.
Bad Habits: She falls asleep at any given moment due to her narcolepsy. She is dangerously clumsy.
Fears: Sakurai and Kukai dying, being alone and sleeping, and drowning.
Other: Shizuka has the uncanny ability of seeing mouthed words and deciphering them easily, almost as if she verbally heard them. So if she has eye contact with someone, she can see what they're saying, rather than hear. Shizuka is also adopted by Sakurai, so she has no blood siblings that she knows of.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Unknown.
Siblings: Adopted sister of Sakurai and Kukai Yakumo.
History:
Spoiler:

Who did you PM?: Sakurai!

Last edited by Shizuka on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the template.)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue174/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)
Intelligence:
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue180/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue174/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)

Yakumo, Shizuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakumo, Shizuka   Yakumo, Shizuka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm

{Jesus Shizuka...good job.}
Yakumo, Shizuka Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue122/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue146/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue162/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Yakumo, Shizuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakumo, Shizuka   Yakumo, Shizuka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm

WTF I WANTED TO STAMP XP

Yakumo, Shizuka Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
Yakumo, Shizuka Left_bar_bleue180/1000Yakumo, Shizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:

Yakumo, Shizuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakumo, Shizuka   Yakumo, Shizuka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:18 pm

{Hey! I'm proud of her so I get the first stamp!!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakumo, Shizuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakumo, Shizuka   Yakumo, Shizuka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakumo, Shizuka
Page 1 of 1