Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stratfort, Cecilia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilia
Sophomore

Chinese Symbol : Rat

Character sheet
Strength :
Stratfort, Cecilia Left_bar_bleue25/1000Stratfort, Cecilia Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)
Intelligence:
Stratfort, Cecilia Left_bar_bleue25/1000Stratfort, Cecilia Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)
HP:

Stratfort, Cecilia Empty
PostSubject: Stratfort, Cecilia   Stratfort, Cecilia I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 am

Stratfort, Cecilia 2008-05-19-101690

Hokkaido Academy
Student Application

{{• General Information
First Name: Cecilia
Middle Name: Mona Aarcia
Last Name:Stratford
Nickname(s): Ceci, Ceci-chan, Cecil
Birthday: December 31st
Race: Vampires

{{• Ability
Special Ability/Gift: Her love for music comes into play. Her voice is a highest medium pitch that is able to cause unpredictable outcomes. The techniques in the Stamina Moves section will further the understanding of this ability
Weapon: Marionette Strings (Marion): threads of thin strings that's strength is equal to iron. It has the ability of changing it's form and move freely on it's on at times. It remains in my pocket and will only come out with my command unless a high family member requires it, then it'll listen to them whether I want it to or not.

{{• Appearance
Physical Looks: Stands to be roughly around 5 feet, very petite shaped body, nothing much as been developed. Naturally, her hair is a wavy strawberry blond but tends to curl it even more. Eyes are a meadow green with speaks of blue and gray, unlike her brothers. Tends to wear aristocratic style of clothing but tends to go down to commoner clothing when no one is looking (such as a Seifuku, keeps her hair regular).

{{• Personality
General Attitude/Personality: Very bipolar, goes on and off from one mood to the next. Will generally do anything that will please her even if it means going back on her word. Not as sadistic as she would hope, but somehow manages over that fact. She gets jealous very easily and would take extreme measures to get what she wants. She is overly-protective over her workers and her brother as well. Part of the reason why is because she's selfish and greedy. When her brother is around, she acts the same but narrows down to a more sensitive part of her brain to insure that her brother is happy and content even if it annoys the living hell out of her.

Goals: Whatever makes me happy!
Dislikes: Everyone!
Bad Habits: Constant mood swings!, putting fault on her shoulder when it comes to her brother.
Fears: Losing Zander in anyway possible

{{• Et Cetera
Parents:Abandoned.
Siblings:Zander (older brother)
Other family:Clings to the workers like family
History: [Not Available, has been already sent to the admins/mods]

Who did you PM?: Remilia and Sakurai

Last edited by Cecilia on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Stratfort, Cecilia Left_bar_bleue122/1000Stratfort, Cecilia Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Stratfort, Cecilia Left_bar_bleue146/1000Stratfort, Cecilia Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Stratfort, Cecilia Left_bar_bleue162/1000Stratfort, Cecilia Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Stratfort, Cecilia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratfort, Cecilia   Stratfort, Cecilia I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 am

Stratfort, Cecilia Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

Stratfort, Cecilia
Page 1 of 1