Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emiri, Makoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamille Emiri
Sophomore
Kamille Emiri

Chinese Symbol : Goat

Character sheet
Strength :
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue90/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
Intelligence:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue89/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (89/1000)
HP:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue88/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (88/1000)

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Hokkaido Academy
Student Application

{{• General Information
First Name: Makoto
Last Name: Emiri
Nickname(s): None
Birthday: June 24th
Race: Half Breed (Human/Fox)

{{• Ability
Special Ability/Gift: Insanely suductive ^_* , Can hear sound from long distances.
Weapon: An incredibly oversized axe that can only be lifted by Makoto. It was a weapon handed down in her family and only her bloodline can wield the axe. It is double bladed and has fierce destructive capibilities.

{{• Appearance
Physical Looks: Long dark purple hair in a ponytail that goes beyond her waist. Light blue, almost grey, eyes. Slightly busty and wears a blue jacket with a skirt most of the time. Her skin is very pale. She usually is staring off into space and makes her look sad or depressed when people see that side of her.

{{• Personality
General Attitude/Personality: General Attitude/Personality: At first Makoto is slightly timid around people and wont make much of an effort to stir up a conversation but after she gets to know someone she can talk nonstop for a long time. She is also sort of a prankster on certain people who she finds annoying or who deserve it. She is also pretty "flirty" if she gets to know someone well. Is hopelessly attracted to catgirls.
Goals: ...no real goals to speak of...
Likes: Things that sparkle or shine, pork buns, catgirls, yuri, weaponry, bells.
Dislikes: Most males, pickles, bugs, water.
Bad Habits: Has a tendency to end almost ever sentence in either Auu, Hau, or Uguu.
Fears: Loud noises and someone close leaving her forever...

{{• Et Cetera
Parents: Akino Emiri (Mother/alive) Joshiro Emiri (father/dead)
Siblings: one sister, Momoi Emiri
Other family: Not that she knows personally
History: Born is a long line of demon slayers Makoto was the first born of her siblings meaning she would bear the responsiblity of slaying and hunting demons. She was given an axe that only the members of her bloodline can even move. One day while fighting a demon she was thrown down a ravine and thought dead. She survived but was badly injured and had no memory of anything in her past. Even simple things like common sence and manners where, and still are, something she lacks because of it. After her accident she was taken in by a family who worked at a shinto shrine but soon her memory started becoming more clear and started remembering her responisbility and duty for being the first born and soon became bitter and filled with rage until one night she snapped and attacked the family who cared for her the past few years. Before leaving she burned the shrine down and swore vengence on everyone who gave her the burden of being born. She swore to destory her family. As the shrine burned a bright light consumed Makoto and she stood before a small fox. It was the shrine guardian and it gave Makoto a choice. Make a pact with the fox guardian to try to get her revenge or burn with the family she had slaugtered. The choice was clear but it also came with another price. Her memory would be lost and after one year from that point she would soon start to die. Still despite those conditions she choose to make the pact and fuse her soul with the fox spirits'. Now wandering aimlessy once again and not even remembering the pact she made with the guardian she transered to Hokkaido Academy.
(Pact started June 24th '09)

Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Makoto Emiri on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue122/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue146/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue162/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:15 pm

-Do you think you can choose either hearing and flame resistence for special abilities n_n
-Just a little more history and you'll be good to go. n_n (after we fix the template a bit XP)
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Kamille Emiri
Sophomore
Kamille Emiri

Chinese Symbol : Goat

Character sheet
Strength :
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue90/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
Intelligence:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue89/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (89/1000)
HP:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue88/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (88/1000)

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Remilia wrote:
-Do you think you can choose either hearing and flame resistence for special abilities n_n
-Just a little more history and you'll be good to go. n_n (after we fix the template a bit XP)

Oki I did my history a little more Kazi-sama. And I chose the hearing.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue122/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue146/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue162/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

yep! I'll fix the template later n_n

Emiri, Makoto Accepted-Sign

Last edited by Remilia on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Riza
Junior
Riza

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue147/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (147/1000)
Intelligence:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue159/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (159/1000)
HP:
Emiri, Makoto Left_bar_bleue153/1000Emiri, Makoto Empty_bar_bleue  (153/1000)

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Template fixed~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emiri, Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiri, Makoto   Emiri, Makoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emiri, Makoto
Page 1 of 1