Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiga, Riza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riza
Junior
Riza

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Shiga, Riza Left_bar_bleue147/1000Shiga, Riza Empty_bar_bleue  (147/1000)
Intelligence:
Shiga, Riza Left_bar_bleue159/1000Shiga, Riza Empty_bar_bleue  (159/1000)
HP:
Shiga, Riza Left_bar_bleue153/1000Shiga, Riza Empty_bar_bleue  (153/1000)

Shiga, Riza Empty
PostSubject: Shiga, Riza   Shiga, Riza I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Name: Hiyashita Tsubasa
Technique: Blade Summon
Stamina Required: -8 intelligence, -3 strength
HP Deduction: Swipe: -3 Icicles: -2 for each hit
Description: the staff that I carry will extend into a full-length staff and a ice blade with form from the end in the shape of a scythe
Advantages: ice can form on other objects; when swung, icicles can be shot at opponents
Disadvantages: blade can be broken or melted; blade takes time to first appear allowing the opponent to attack before completion

Technique: Le Da Luz
Stamina Required: -6 intelligence
HP Deduction: -0
Description: Riza's staff will already have to be in scythe form for this technique. The original blade will become larger and another blade with form at the bottom of the staff.
Advantages: The scythe now has two blades.
Disadvantages: Takes one post to form both blades. Staff will be off-balance.

Technique: Augen Auf, Ich Komme
Stamina Required: -12 intelligence, -9 strength
HP Deduction: -9 when hitting opponent
Description: Riza will slam the blade of her scythe into the ground. Spikes made of ice with spring from the ground in a mile wide circle growing to the height of nine feet.
Advantages: The height of the spikes makes it hard to dodge even by jumping. The outer edge of the circle's spikes are point inward and form first to prevent escaping.
Disadvantages: Leave Riza open for an attack after the field is created. She is also unable to move far outside of the clear circle around her until she lowers the spikes.

Technique: Daun Ame Shimasu
Stamina Required: -10 intelligence, -7 strength
HP Deduction: -4 for each group of icicles that hits the opponents
Description: Riza will swipe the scythe at the sky. After one post, a group of icicles will rain down on the opponent and for the next three posts.
Advantages: Icicles are very accurate.
Disadvantages: Takes one post to form the first set. The last two sets are easy to dodge due to the opponent knowing the icicles are there.

Technique: Carta della Folle Cappellificio
Stamina Required: [+2 the amount of the blocked move]
Description: Riza will lay the scythe's blade on the ground and a nine foot tall, five foot wide shield will form.
Advantages: The shield will work on any physicl attack that has less than -10 HP deduction.
Disadvantages: Only works on physical attacks. Shield can be melted.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Junior
Riza

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Shiga, Riza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiga, Riza   Shiga, Riza I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 am

Name: N/A
Technique: Break
Stamina Required: -3 Intelligence, -17 Strength per person
HP Deduction: -9 for each post during feeding
Description: I will scream "break" very loudly. With this, I will turn into a crazy-like state and the scream will cause my opponents to become disorientated. While they are confused, I will select one person and start to feed on them. This will activate my vampire powers, but also hurt the opponent.
Advantages: Hurts the opponent along with jump-starting my vampiric powers.
Disadvantages: 1. I'm unable to pick how many people it effects. If there is more than one suseptable person in the topic at the time using this attack, I will lose stamina according to each person in the topic. 2. I am only able to pick and feed from one person any time during or after this technique while it's affecting me.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Junior
Riza

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Shiga, Riza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiga, Riza   Shiga, Riza I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Technique: Ice Patch
Stamina Required: -9 Intelligence, -17 Strength
HP Deduction: -9 for each spike
Description: I will swing my staff at the opponent and attach any where from 1-4 ice patches onto the opponents skin or clothes. From after the time this technique has been issued, the opponent will have one post to remove the patches. These patches can only be removed by burning the patches off. Burning them off, however, will have to be done through any fire technique which will cause damage to the opponent. At the initial start of the attack, the patches can be dodged. If the opponent fails to remove the patches, the patches will turn into spikes that shoot through the opponent and then melt away.
Advantages: The patches can only be removed by burning them of which still causes damage to the opponent.
Disadvantages: 1. The patches can be dodged. 2. If anyone is close to the opponent when the spikes go off, they can get hit by the spikes as well.

Technique: Deposition
Stamina Required: -5 Intelligence, -2 Strength
Description: If my full scythe blade is melted, I can reuse the gas from the ice to reform my staff in less time and with less stamina.
Advantages: Uses less time and less stamina.
Disadvantages: 1. The staff can still be melted. 2. Technique must be done right after the blade is melted or the gas will have evaporated.

Name: Looking Glass
Technique: Looking Glass
Stamina Required: minus the move's original stamina
HP Deduction: minus half of the move's original stamina
Description: A mirror made of ice will be formed in front of me and will take the move of an opponent directed at me and will send it back with half the stamina.
Advantages: Sends a move back at the opponent.
Disadvantages: 1. Will not work on fire techniques. 2. Will only work on one attack at a time.

Name: Looking Glass
Technique: The Hatter's Time
Stamina Required: -7 Intelligence, -19 Strength
HP Deduction: -7 for ever physical attack to the opponent.
Description: As told in "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", Time has turned on the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse leaving it Tea Time for them forever. In this move, two ice clones of me will be made. This technique also speeds me up to the point where it looks like time is going by slowly to the people around.
Advantages: Speeds me up.
Disadvantages: 1. Clones can be melted by fire. 2. Lasts for three posts.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Junior
Riza

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Shiga, Riza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiga, Riza   Shiga, Riza I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Technique: Freezing
Stamina Required: -7 Strength, -9 Intelligence
Description: The scythe is swung at the ground and then ground freezes within the entire area/topic. The ice will start to melt creating a heavy steam hindering vision.
Advantages: Helps hiding. If Riza has drank blood, she will be able to see through the steam.
Disadvantages: Wind can blow the steam away. Last one 4 posts.

Technique: Breaking
Stamina Required: -9 Strength
HP Deduction: -7 for each swipe
Description: The blade on the scythe will melt as ice forms on both hands to sharpen into spikes on each finger. Steam will come off of the spikes keeping some of their actions hidden. Ice will reform from the inside to keep them at a constant size. The claws will grow about to be five inches long and can cause damage to the opponent. If Broken is already in affect, the scythe does not have to be melted.
Advantages: Can be used with Broken.
Disadvantages: Cannot have scythe blade summoned during the technique. Can be melted which causes damage to Riza.

Technique: Broken
Stamina Required: -9 Strength
HP Deduction: -7 for each swipe
Description: The blade on the scythe will melt as ice forms in the shape of spiky and sharp wings. These wings do not give Riza the ability to fly, but if she jumps, they will allow her jump a little further. These wings are about to cut the opponent as well and defend from protectile weapons. If Breaking is already in affect, the scythe does not have to be melted.
Advantages: In description.
Disadvantages: The wings can be melted or broken. They weigh Riza down.

Technique: Second Layer
Stamina Required: -7 Strength, -11 Intelligence
Description: A layer of ice forms right below the first, dead layer of the skin. This layer prevents Riza being burned, scratch, or any other light physical harm.
Advantages: Description.
Disadvantages: If the attack is deep enough, the ice will have no effect. Lasts three posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiga, Riza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiga, Riza   Shiga, Riza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiga, Riza
Page 1 of 1