Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crescend, Daryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryan Crescend

Character sheet
Strength :
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue70/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
Intelligence:
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue81/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)
HP:
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue78/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (78/1000)

Crescend, Daryan Empty
PostSubject: Crescend, Daryan   Crescend, Daryan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 am

Crescend, Daryan Aonu6v

Hokkaido Academy
Student Application

{{• General Information
First Name: Daryan
Middle Name: Klavier
Last Name: Crescend
Nickname(s): [None.]
Birthday: October 31
Race: Hunter (Hybrid)

{{• Ability
Special Ability/Gift: Sonido is a technique where the user basically moves fast enough to teleport from an enemy's senses. Mainly it's used for assassination, but it can be used to go somewhere else. Basically the user disappears. Pros are: Can help the user dodge an attack. Cons are: Can injure the user if used frequently(About 16 is his limit).
Weapon: Nijigasumi(Translated into English as-"Rainbow Mist") Like the translation, it releases a different-colored mist when commanded by the user the color of the mist depends on the user's mood. Pros are: Can only be used by Daryan. Cons are: Attacks can be negated easily.
Key:
Red-Anger-Attack
Green-Content-Defense
Blue-Cool-Both
White-Calm/Happy-Assistance/Healing

{{• Appearance
Physical Looks: Daryan is about 6 feet tall. He is well-toned, due to the fact of training a lot. He has short black hair and black eyes.He wears a black outfit with a navy blue strap on his shoulder which hold's his sword's holster.

{{• Personality
General Attitude/Personality: [Out of Battle] Calm, Kind, Serious, and Quiet. [In Battle[ Sarcastic, Strategic, and Headstrong.
Goals: To keep peace and justice upheld.
Dislikes: People who think too highly of themselves, stupid people who ask stupid questions, and people who ask him about his past.
Bad Habits: Follows any order given to him by a superior.
Fears: Dying not accomplishing anything.

{{• Et Cetera
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Deceased
Other family: Deceased
History: Daryan Klavier Crescend was born to Kristoph and Julia Crescend on October 31. He was considered a child prodigy due to the fact he was able to train with a sword by the age of Three. His brother, Alex, was very envious of him and wanted him dead.
When he turned Seven, the Hunter Council watched him spar with another person who wanted to become a hunter, seeing which one would achieve that title. Daryan won, but was too young, so they held the rank open until he turned Eight.

The day of Daryan's Eighth birthday, a Vampire and Werewolf war sprang up. He didn't know until he came home to see his brother Alex digging claws into his mother's neck and a vampire killing his father. Daryan watched from a hidden point, completely devastated. Alex finally found him and left with a few words. "I'll teach you hate. I'll teach you insanity. I'll teach you murderous intent. Now grieve for the rest of your life, knowing you couldn't save them. If you want power, you'll become a monster like I did." With that, Daryan grew to limit his trust.

Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Daryan Crescend on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Template Fixation.)
Back to top Go down
http://ninjarealmrpg.darkbb.com/
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue122/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue146/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Crescend, Daryan Left_bar_bleue162/1000Crescend, Daryan Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Crescend, Daryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescend, Daryan   Crescend, Daryan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am

Crescend, Daryan Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

Crescend, Daryan
Page 1 of 1