Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary of A Masked Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi
Senior
Kasumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue119/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (119/1000)
Intelligence:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue121/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (121/1000)
HP:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue117/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (117/1000)

Diary of A Masked Girl Empty
PostSubject: Diary of A Masked Girl   Diary of A Masked Girl I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Chapter 1:

Occasion

It was getting later into the night and I was still wondering around at school. It was always kind of weird to admit, but I liked the way school felt when no one was around. Just complete silence. Well not COMPLETE silence, but the usual noise from all the crowds was gone, and I felt completely at ease.

I rounded the corner on the science building as I was headed straight for the stairs when I bumped into a shadowy figure. I fell to the cold concrete landing right on my bottom with a loud thud. I was first in shock with several thoughts on my mind. One-who else but the teachers and I be at the school this late. Two-was I dreaming? And three-how embarrassing! Then I realized I hadn’t even seen the stranger’s face. I looked up dumbfounded at the person that was standing over me. I was stunned and at a loss for words. He was a gorgeous radiant creature! He had jet black hair that was all over the place and in his eyes and which complimented his light skin tone, soft, deep, mahogany eyes, rounded full lips with a set of straight teeth, and his jaw line was magnificent and strong. I wanted to say sorry, but I couldn’t even get one word out of my lips, much less a whole sentence. So I sat there stunned gazing up at this god. I probably looked really stupid, but at that moment, I probably couldn’t even remember my own name, much less care what I looked like.

My gaze moved down to a movement in his shoulder and then as he put forth his hand, I looked at it like it was to precious to touch with my unworthy hand. The moment of silence broke when he decided to speak. “Are you ok?” He said in a soothing, calm, musical-like voice. My brain clicked and I managed to slur out a response. “F-fine am I.” He looked at me confused and a little amused by my answer. “Excuse me, I don’t quiet understand?” I tried getting up and failed miserably, so when I tripped over my own shadow as I got up, he caught me in two strong arms. I probably looked like a ripe tomato with a body. I had made the situation even more worse than it had ever been and I was pretty sure that, in the end, I would have made myself look like a complete and total birdbrain. I stood up in an instant, almost falling once again. He seemed to be entertained by my bashful performance. I tried to compose myself and decided I should at least and try to say something that made sense. “I’m completely fine. Thanks for helping me and sorry for troubling. I’m sorry for crashing into you. I really have to go, bye.” And as I turned to rush down the stairs, he grabbed my hand and restrained me from my escape. “Hold on.” I didn’t look at him while I wondered what in the world he could possibly want from me. “Will you at least tell me your name?” I turned to look at him with a shocked expression written all over my face. He saw this and just HAD to make a comment. “Does that mean you won’t tell me your name?” What? Was he being serious? Why would he want to know my name? But then I figured if I gave him my name he might let me free. But, I stuttered as I was still distracted by his beauty. “I-i’m, it’s N-nami Kale.” He then released my hand. “Oh, that’s cool, I’m Aiden Grant.” He then once again offered his hand, but this time in a different way, as if saying, “nice to meet you.” I was a bit unsure at first, then cautiously put out my hand for courtesy. And as soon as our hands touched, I met his eyes, I couldn’t help but stare into them. They were warm and inviting and my heart melted when he gazed back at me. I quickly pulled back my hand so that I wouldn’t get carried away. At that moment, I noticed the cold wind blowing and shivered. I then remembered that my brother was probably waiting for me down at the parking lot, and if I didn’t leave soon, he would leave me. “I-I have to go, my brother is probably waiting for me. Sorry. Goodbye.” Before he could make a response, I whisked down the stairs. When I reached my brother, he was waiting in my mom’s suburban. “What took you so long?” He looked agitated and I didn’t want to make it worse. “Sorry the teacher had me run a last minute errand.” He sighed. “Well tell them next time to do it themselves!” His voice was raised and I shifted a little. I didn’t like my brother being mad at me. He was one of the few people I counted on to keep myself sane. So I had to find a way to release the tension. “But them there would be no use for me if they actually got off their fat behinds and did it themselves.” A grin escaped from the corner of this mouth, and then we shared a small laughter. “Then mom shouldn’t of even had you if your that useless!” He had a big toothy grin on his face. “Your just jealous because I got mom’s face genes and you look like you face and butt genes have been mixed up!” We started laughing louder than ever. “Your going to pay for that one!” I knew exactly what he had meant, but I started to laugh. “I fail to see the threat because I know I will win anyways.” He gave me a sarcastic look. “You wish.” We soon pulled into the long driveway of our house. This would be the first signal of my nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diary of A Masked Girl   Diary of A Masked Girl I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Very Nice Kasumi-chan! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nami-Chan
Sophomore
Nami-Chan

Character sheet
Strength :
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue39/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (39/1000)
Intelligence:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue37/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (37/1000)
HP:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue36/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Diary of A Masked Girl   Diary of A Masked Girl I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:18 am

I agree it is very very nice! Pls continue it! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Senior
Kasumi

Character sheet
Strength :
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue119/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (119/1000)
Intelligence:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue121/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (121/1000)
HP:
Diary of A Masked Girl Left_bar_bleue117/1000Diary of A Masked Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (117/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Diary of A Masked Girl   Diary of A Masked Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Thank you!!!!

:kawaii:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of A Masked Girl   Diary of A Masked Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of A Masked Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: The Town :: Shops :: Originals-
Jump to: