Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love and War (very short story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Fuyu
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Love and War (very short story) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Love and War (very short story) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Intelligence:
Love and War (very short story) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Love and War (very short story) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
HP:

Love and War (very short story) Empty
PostSubject: Love and War (very short story)   Love and War (very short story) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Who would have thought it would come to this? Me versus him over you. You're not worth it, but I refuse to just let this go without making both of you pay. You cheated on me with him. So here we are, standing in the school's muddy football field during a pour down. Both of us have our blades ready, ready to kill. I hear you scream at us, begging us to stop. Your sobs barely heard over the rain and our breathing. We have been fight for awhile, both of us covered in blood. Our clothes bloody and muddy and blood all over our bare skin from wounds we had given one another. We run at each other and I tackle him. The blade of his knife stabs me in the stomach as mine stabs him in the left shoulder. We both hold back the screams that are wanting to be heard. Wanting to rip through our throats. We hide our pain and I push my knife deeper in the bone. He screams and twists the knife in my stomach making me growl loudly. It hurts, but I won't scream. After what seemed like hours we moved away from one another trying to keep from getting hurt anymore. We both have lost a lot of blood and before I can do anything he collapses and his heart beats one final time before coming to a stop. You ran to him, trying to wake him up, but it was too late. He was gone. I collapse to my knees. I just killed someone. Not just anyone, but one of my closest friends. I looked at the bloody pocket knife in my right hand as I made one final decision. Goodbye. I think as I drive it through my heart. I choked a scream from the pain and everything went dark. My name is Ryuu. I am sixteen and I died after killing my friend over some girl. But what can I say? All's fair in love and war.

So this is a story I wrote awhile ago in art class. Please comment and tell me what you think! Also, if there's anything you didn't understand, please ask!
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Kazehana
Sophomore
Miyuki Kazehana

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Love and War (very short story) Left_bar_bleue55/1000Love and War (very short story) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/1000)
Intelligence:
Love and War (very short story) Left_bar_bleue53/1000Love and War (very short story) Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
HP:
Love and War (very short story) Left_bar_bleue51/1000Love and War (very short story) Empty_bar_bleue  (51/1000)

Love and War (very short story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and War (very short story)   Love and War (very short story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 am

Thats sad... Nice story though

(Ryuu is my brother's japanese name, thats a coincedence)
Back to top Go down

Love and War (very short story)
Page 1 of 1