Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagome
Freshmen
Kagome

Character sheet
Strength :
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue24/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
Intelligence:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue24/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
HP:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue25/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!   Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm freakin out fight now because I have no idea where the top pic went!! The one to click on to get to the forum!!!
Someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kensuke Ishikawa
Sophomore

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue35/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Intelligence:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue34/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (34/1000)
HP:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue48/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (48/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!   Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

sites shutting down... dying.... disappearing... going away for good....just relax and let the site rest in peace....
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue108/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue90/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Left_bar_bleue108/1000Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!   Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Unfortunately, due to the sites closure some time ago, the site owners and administrators have taken back all original designs and templates in case of any copyright mishaps. It was their designs (including the top picture), and so it they have a legal right to revoke it. I am sorry to say this... but It would really be for the better if this sight was left to be removed by the darkbb.com board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!   Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with the top pic?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: OOC :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: