Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The {{Graphix}} Shop

Go down 
+2
Kamille Emiri
Suzumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue161/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue167/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue158/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty
PostSubject: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

THE {GRAPHIX} SHOP
Owned by Sakurai.

Where
to start... ah! It's been brought to my attention that a lot of you
members absolutely love having customized signatures, avatars, etc. As
do I. Now, here's the cool part. Because school is still horrid, it has
however quelled over significantly and now I have time to resume my
beloved Hokkaido Academy, especially on weekends. Anyway, this topic is
for those who would like to request graphics from me, whether it be an
avatar or a quote-signature or a regular signature. Something that will
be noted right 'hur' is that all graphics will cost a meager amount of money from your account (character.)

:: Quote-Signature (Original Idea) ::

The {{Graphix}} Shop Uso
The {{Graphix}} Shop BAM
{Something very simple but goregeous to add to a plain signature. There are many versions as to how this is made, mainly by my creativity when it's at a high. For mine, the one with the teal brackets, those are quotes from my favorite song. For Cyrille's, whom helped me make this idea for a topic are from her favorite song. Basically, anything you type out, I'll create.}

You may only receive Quotes during the Field Trip from here. You can not buy them, for there is a shortage of amounts of these quotes. The only way to receive these quotes during the Field Trip is to win the prizes of Events. Such as, if you win a "Flan Eating Contest", you are able to receive a free quote of your customizations {You may pick the quote to go in your quote, and it'll be available for you to take home possibly the next day.} All contests reward Quotes, so you have quite a few chances.

Listen Up...
So it's pretty simple, just copy the code below, fill it out, post it. Then wait until the graphic is made, which may take from a couple minutes to a week, depending on the say you requested and, of course, if I was online or offline. Below is the template needed for me to make you a graphic... use it.

Code:

Name:
Quote: {What quote you'd like to use.}
Other: {Place here any details you'd like to be added to the signature. Example: Blood splatter; Green Text; Font Georgia.}
Back to top Go down
Kamille Emiri
Sophomore
Kamille Emiri

Chinese Symbol : Goat

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue90/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue89/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (89/1000)
HP:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue88/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (88/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Name: Kamille Emiri
Quote: {Those moments that may feel like nothing are treasures more precious than jewels. Promise me you'll show me your daily smile.}
Other: {Red bloody text fadeing into a shiney blue text; use a serif font, I dont like sans serif fonts. Use whatever serif font you think looks good.}
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue73/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue70/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue77/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:18 am

Name: Maya
Quote: is he there when the last drop of blood falls? or is he out with another girl causing it?
Other: Blood splatter, black text, with a white background if doable is not text in a white please
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareacademy.darkbb.com
jolebe
Student Officer
jolebe

Chinese Symbol : Dog

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue119/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (119/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue125/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (125/1000)
HP:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue119/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (119/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Name: Osamu Satoru
Quote:
The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
Other: chopin script}
Back to top Go down
Minka
Junior
Minka

Chinese Symbol : Rat

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue81/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue73/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
HP:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue81/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Name: Minka
Quote:
"Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest..."
Other: Blood splatter, text almost rough like, red fading in and out to orange
Back to top Go down
http://newageofmagic.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sienna Tsumari
Freshmen
Sienna Tsumari

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue66/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (66/1000)
Intelligence:
The {{Graphix}} Shop Left_bar_bleue68/1000The {{Graphix}} Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (68/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Name: Sienna Tsumari
Quote: "Hammers fall on all the pieces, two months in the covered creases, she's glad for one day of comfort, only because she has suffered."
Other: the font that you used for the example with exept not pink " " , I would prefer red " " quotation. n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The {{Graphix}} Shop   The {{Graphix}} Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The {{Graphix}} Shop
Page 1 of 1