Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mishi, Kirikane

Go down 
3 posters

Who likes my person ideas?
I do!!!
Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_lcap50%Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Pretty kool...
Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_lcap0%Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
could do better...
Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_lcap50%Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
YOU SUK!!!!
Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_lcap0%Mishi, Kirikane I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kirikane
Beginner
Kirikane

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue20/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue20/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue25/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (25/1000)

Mishi, Kirikane Empty
PostSubject: Mishi, Kirikane   Mishi, Kirikane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Mishi, Kirikane Titre02smer
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Kirikane
Middle Name: none
Last Name: Mishi
Nickname(s): Kiri-Chan
Race: WereWolf
Element: darkness

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: (transformation between werewolf,puppy, and human)
I manipulate my shadow to make solid objects. I rarely use the solid objects in a fight but just as a nessescity. like if I don't have something I can turn my shadow into that temporarily. I normally use Arai in battle.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:

My Darkness blades are powerless against Light Elemental Moves and are most powerful against the Fire, Earth, and Water.
It is impossible to bend my shadow in temperature above 90 degrees F. My bending works best in snowy or rainy areas or autumn or winter.
Weapon: Arai

• Explanation of Weapon:

Arai is a fan that helps controll my shadow and the moves that I do with "Her" effects what happens to it. (Ex. when I flick my fan up, my shadow departs from my body and creates spikes protruding from the ground.)
Arai is made up of iron peacock feathers. Teal, green, and yellow.Mishi, Kirikane Titre02smer-1

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: I am 5'11''. I have teal hair and silver eyes. I usually wear whatever I want... But mostly what I'm wearing in my picture.
I have transformation bracelets to controll my tranformation patterns.
My arms are covered in strange markings in a werewolf language speaking of my ancestors. I have no I dea what it says though... I have shapened Canine teeth, and claws.
Puppy form-I am 12 inches from the base of my neck to the end of my tail. I have crimson eyes and matching red fur beneath my eyes. My special transformation bracelets are only around my two front paws.
Spoiler:
Werewolf form- i have a more dark toned blue color than my other forms. I am 7 ft. tall from the tip of the ear to the pads of my feet. My bite can crunch through the hardest of metals and rock. and I have snow white eyes.
Spoiler:
{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: I used to be pretty anti-social but I am now rising up and making new friends. I am a little bimbo-ish... but only at extremely rare times...
Goals: To make lots of new friend and build a whole new reputation.
Likes: Chocolate, Pocky, Eating, sleepingDislikes: Thunderstorms(too loud), and... can't remember.. lol
gia]Bad Habits: [/font]I'm very rude at innapropriate times, I sleep in way too much and I have a reputation of hitting people for no reason.

ze=15]{{• The Past[/size]
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Mother-Janis
a]Siblings: [/font]Brother-Sota
Sister-Kagome
AB]History: [/font][/color]I was born... I don't really remember... I was taken in long before Kagome was born.Janis took care of me and even gave me a name of my own... Before I could even walk fully I was taken away by the Tokyo government because I was a werewolf. They thought me a threat to the civilians and took me to a weird experimental place when I was 2.
They took blood samples and tested on me... it was the most horrifying thing I had ever experienced..
The only thing I partially enjoyed was training.
They gave me targets of wood, birds (as a moving target as I progressed), steel(to work of my claws and teeth), and later... they used convicts on death row as targets... That is when I just snapped... I couldn't kill humans... not when one raised me...
I broke free of the Lab when I was 4 and lived on my own for 13 years... I came apon Hokkaido Academy and saw on the Student List... Kagome Mishi... I thought if she was my sister... than I could actually have a friend and even meet a long lost sibling... I walk through the gates in search for Kagome Mishi...

I PMed Remillia... don't worry...

Last edited by Kirikane on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue122/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue146/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue162/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Mishi, Kirikane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishi, Kirikane   Mishi, Kirikane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

- Please add more depth and detail into your description of your ability. Add at least 3 advantages and disadvantages to follow up.

- Please add more depth into your weapon as well, it's hard to tell if the weapon is godmodding or not if your description isn't detailed.

*both need detail. Full solid paragraph at least.

-Appearance, we let you use pictures, it is optional but please put them in a spoiler. One of them stretches the page too so that's another reason to. However, your picture does not make up for your lack of detail in your appearance. There is much more to your character than what you started. Each character looks different [unless you are a twin].

- Your personality makes up your character so please add much more detailed. You can evolve that skeleton you made into a fuller solid paragraph.

- Your History makes a very important part of your character as well so I'm going to ask you to put more detail. You can describe how you felt at the time, what were you like. More difficulties in childhood or younger years. Anything that will give more detail into your history

*Overall concern, more detail.

Please do not start RPGing yet
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Riza
Junior
Riza

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue147/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (147/1000)
Intelligence:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue159/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (159/1000)
HP:
Mishi, Kirikane Left_bar_bleue153/1000Mishi, Kirikane Empty_bar_bleue  (153/1000)

Mishi, Kirikane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishi, Kirikane   Mishi, Kirikane I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

A little more on personality, but it seems to be okay in all of the keypoints.

Mishi, Kirikane Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mishi, Kirikane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishi, Kirikane   Mishi, Kirikane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mishi, Kirikane
Page 1 of 1