Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Waterfountain

Go down 
+45
Akina
Makoto Kiyomizu
Denny
LeeLoo Kinoki
Chimitsu
Alexandre Lionheart
Gin Hatsuka
Shame
Aedan
Khaelahavael
Maya
Zayumi Okashi
Samantha Stone
Antoine R. Mercier
Zetta
Isabella Mercier
Tenzo
Minka
Kamille Emiri
Hakura
Kagami
Pie
Daryan Crescend
Akemi Ryuu
MyaAnna
Kenoo Noki
Hitoshirenu
Raena
Ayako
Tomomi
Shinjou
Nasin
ksw212
Vladimir Alucard
Sakura Itachi
Mayuri Kusabana
Koneko
Shungo Zanzekkai
Shindou
Kasumi
Aiko
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Kairai
Seles
Itasuku
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue73/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue70/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue77/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 pm

*looks at him and sings softly it sounded a little sad but not to much*
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareacademy.darkbb.com
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue35/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Intelligence:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue35/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:29 am

Khael listened to her sing. A few moments in to the song, he layed on the fountain ledge, arms crossed under his head. Looking up at the sky, his mind flashed back to portions of his past. He sighed, his life was a broken crystal in moonlight. It shone in shattered directions, different colors and different edges split to form his life. He smiled lightly as she continued her song and continued to watch the stars.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue73/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (73/1000)
Intelligence:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue70/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)
HP:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue77/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

*keeps singing*
ugh i need to stay out of peoples heads as if my problems werent enough when i go though peoples mind absent minded it get me more issuses
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 am

Sitting up, Khael looked over at the fountain once more. It was beautifully designed. Such things in this world were indeed the reason why he chose to remain here. With all that has happened and all that he could do, why else would he be here? He stood up, looking at the girl.
"My name's Khael.. By the way.. Unfortunately.. I have to go.. Have a good evening.." he waited a moment, then walked the opposite direction of where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:52 am

IM MAYA!!!!
*looks at him as he leaves then looks at the fountain and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 am

Khael glances back to her, smiling and waving.
"Nice to meet you, Maya!. We'll meet again, im sure.. Until then.." he turned a corner leaving the fountain's area.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Student Officer
Maya

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:12 am

*smiles takes a few steps then disappears*
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:47 pm

It was late night, the snow continued to drift down across the town, tucking it in with a white blanket. The sky's tears, a frozen substance that is capable of killing. Yet, looking at its' soft, beautiful structure, it would seem difficult to contemplate. The moon was bright, it usually was on nights like this. Stars glistening through the cloudy heavens. Anyone who knew what true beauty was, even in the form of something so cold, they would know. This place, this world, its' delicate features, they were worth keeping. A cold, brisk breeze rushed through the center of the city. A water fountain stood, empty of water for the winter. Still, the lonely idea stood through the frozen evening.
Footsteps, soft, nearly soundless. The snow curved in along the feet as they pressed forward through the darkness. Firmiliar, they had been down this path before. They were once here, rescently, a melody soft and beautiful shown the way. His memory sparked, it was not at all long ago he walked towards this fountain. He had been there before, it soothed him. By the fountain side he rested, staring at the stars, yesterday.. He recalled yesterday as he continued towards it. Winter, it was his favorite season, staying in doors would violate the point of having a favorite season. It made him think of the world, how it was, how it could be, how even the most precious elements could be the greatest assassins. He moved forward.. He pressed on towards it..
.. I do not know for certain what steps I take. I take the path least taken as it brings me little companionship. I choose to be alone, it is a choice, my choice. I choose not to place those near me in danger, not to harm my own. Yet still, this feeling, this urge to be.. outside, to be with them. The others.. It burns in my chest as a fiery love, an enjoyment, a passion would between two lovers.. Maybe that's it?.. I love.. Everyone?.. No.. A fool's thoughts.. Love is not the bearing to my will.. It is something more.. It must be... Your eyes bear down upon my soul, I feel the glare of wrath. Still I shine through the night, I walk down this abyssmal path. I do not fear what is my own, only that which is not shone. Characterize me as you will, for I will not bend or feel. Only my own can bring me to you, for you are unkown and I need to feel you. My emotions?.. where are you?..
Khael looked towards the sky, the moon, the stars. His light brown eyes glistened in the light reflecting from the snow. The clouds were pooring moderately tonight, more so than last night. He smiled, it was fake. Walking towards the fountain, anyone who was awake dwindled. There came fewer and fewer and fewer people until he arrived at the fountain and he saw none. He stood there momentarily, looking at the exotic structure once more. He smiled, it was real. It was not people who made him smile, it was the true beings. The wind, the moon, the stars.. Sunset, sunrise.. The truely unnamable things that were underappreciated, the ones that were labeled.. He sat at the edge of the fountain looking up at the sky. He smiled, leaning back on the fountains edge. His knees were up, his hands underneath his head. He smiled..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue20/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
The Waterfountain - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue20/1000The Waterfountain - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Samantha walked over to the fountain, her feet bare without protection. She had left them at home, brother needed them, his were broken. She sniffled, her cheeks stained by the tears she had cried earlier that day. She gripped her right wrist tightly trying to keep the blood from escaping. Failing miserably she bit her bottom lip, frustrated. More tears began to form in her eyes and she walked over to the fountain, not noticing the boy on the other side.

Without saying a single word, she sad down on the edge of the fountain, letting go of her wrist. Her wrist hurt, and she was losing a large amount of blood. She didnt care, though. The pain seemed to set her free, and blood was only red liquid, or thats what she told herself. She begand to cry silently, the blood from her wrist slowly dripping into on to the frozen water in the fountain. She was cold, her face pale and her feet bruised and scratched up.
She shook slightly, because of the cold winters night. She remembered how much her brother used to love the snow, before their parents died. After they died, he became heartless and uncaring. This memory saddened her more and she cried even harder, slowly becoming more and more dizzy from blood loss. "Brother..." she wispered to herself, through tears.
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm

It was quiet for a while, just a while.. He lay there staring at the stars. It was wonderful, the existence of and always. Looking at the stars, one was looking in to the past. If they exploded, you'd not know in your lifetime. Your children? They wouldn't know either. It was a wonderful thing.. His ears twitched slightly as sound came to them. All that was around was snow, wind, and more snow. The only sound was the beautiful cry of wind against the packed snow that now covered the ground. That was until he heard footsteps.. and crying.. He sat up slowly looking around for the source. Coming towards the fountain was a girl, she was crying. Her hands, they were bloodied. Hesitant, he blinked. Many memories, many thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to contain his composure. He took a deep breath, this girl.. She wasn't out here because it was beautiful.. She was out here for a reason his mind did not fail to comprehend. It may have not been in detail, but it was obvious..
He hesitated a moment longer, sliding his legs off, he stood up. Looking down at the trail of blood, he walked slowly to her. He took another breath, sitting down next to her. Never was there a night when he could look above and dream without death, without blood. This night was no different. He looked at her, she was crying. "Brother.." she said.. He frowned, her brother?..
He looked at her still, taking his hands and lightly grasping hers. He smiled faintly and whispered, "Everything.. it will be alright..". He looked at her, his voice soft, gentle, his breath faint, light, matching hers.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

She was startled by the sudden appearece of the boy, letting him take her hands. She shook her head, speaking in an almost unaudible tone of voice "No, it will never be alright. Brother, doesn't love me anymore." She said, the blood kept flowing from her wrist, she had cut it deeper than she usualy did. Either by accident, or purpously, she was not sure herself. She became very dizzy and she began to feel light headed. "He doesn't love me anymore. It's my fault. Brother...is angry...at me...thats why..." her eye lids became heavy, and her vision blurred, she began to fall back. "thats why...there is no more reason...for me to live..."
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Khael hadn't experienced this before. He'd lived long enough to experience most things, but this.. This was something entirely new.. True emotion, true negative emotion.. Still, he smiled lightly. He looked in to her eyes, they began to shut. She spoke.. It was her fault?.. Never.. How could one so beautiful cause anyone harm?.. It was not her fault.. Never.. She began to lean back, she had lost too much blood. He frowned, he leaned forward to hold her up. With his left hand he tore a strip of his blue Kimono. She would not die tonight.. Not in his arms.. He smiled faintly. "No.. It is not your fault.. I've seen too many beatiful things take it upon themselves.. No.. It will all be alright.. It is not your fault.." he said as he reached with the strip of cloth to tie her wrist.
He smiled faintly still, ".. I promise..". Promise? Who is he to her to promise her anything? For all he knew, it was inevitable. One promise from a stranger?.. Then again.. Sometimes all that is needed is a promise..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 pm

She sniffled, looking up at the stranger. She had never seen him before, who was he? Why was he being so kind? Had she met him once, and then forgotten? She couldn't tell. She watched as he tore the fabric from his kimono and tended to her wound. She was confused, was it normal for strangers to do this? Was she hilusinating?
Then, he spoke. She didn't catch everything, but the words she seemed to be hearing over and over were "It's not your fault" this confused her even more. It wasn't her fault? How could this be? Of course it was her fault. She had been the one who wanted to go to the meadow. She had been the one who dragged her brother. Because of her, her brother was not there to help her parents. How could all this, not be her fault?
And then, she heard him say "I promise". He promised? What, does that mean? She didn't quite understand. She looked up into this strangers eyes, they were soft and caring. Much like the eyes her brother once had. Tears formed in her eyes again and she leaned forward, burrying her face in his chest, crying freely. "I'm sorry" she said, her voice muffled. "You ruined your kimono. I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Khael looked in to her eyes, he could feel their radiance, their sadness. He kept his composure, even as she bled on him, even as she leaned forward. He hesitated, he wasn't entirely sure what to do at this point. There was a hospital nearby?. Should he take her there? She was bleeding, it would stop, but she may have lost too much blood already. It staind the snow, the fountain. He looked at her once more, she leaned forward on him. She was worried about his Kimono?.. His breath still gentle, his voice.. the same. "Don't worry about it.. It's replaceable.. Your tears.. They don't uncry..". He reached his arm around her, she was colder to the touch. He frowned, "Im going to take you to the hospital.." he whispered as he brought his head down to her ear gently. He wasn't sure if she wanted to go to the hospital, but with this much blood loss, what else was there to do?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:18 pm

She nodded slowly. She did not like the hospital all that much, she knew that they would give her medication, and lecture her about cutting,but she didn't care. She would simply ignore the lecture and put the medication aside, like the many times she did before. Although, the other times she went to the hospital, she had walked. Never had brother driven her there, no. Brother didn't know about her problem, or her depression.
She was afraid to let him know, what if he hated her even more, if she told him? She couldn't have that. She just couldn't. "I'm really sorry" She said again, her voice still muffled.
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Khael took off his Kimono, gentle not to move her. He wrapped it around her gold body and waited a moment before taking his arm and wrapping it underneath her legs. He lifted her gently, easily from the fountain. He had been a swordsman, an athlete, a warrior his whole life. His body was primarily muscle, and plenty of it. His tall structure assisted him as his moderately long, strong arms grasped her. He held her head with his bicep the best he could. He held her close, trying to keep her warm. He stood, carefully, and began to walk towards the hospital. He would make it, there was no other choice. He spoke softly to her, trying to keep her comfortable, to keep her concious, "It's alright.. We'll talk about it when we get you some socks.. I'd give you mine.. but I need them.." he laughed lightly after his words, smiling as he forced his way through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am

She peeked up at him, still a bit confused. She had never met a boy as kind as him. Many of the other kids she had met before, were disgusted by her actions. Non of them were ever as kind to her as this boy. Her heart had been touched. She was glad she had come to the waterfountain. NOt only had she survived, but she also, found a new friend. "I don't know why your doing this..." She said still looking up at him "but...thank your...whoever you are..." she gave a small, crooked smile, still looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am

Khael smiled, his feet began to hurry towards the hospital. It wasn't far, still in the inner city. They would be there very soon. He looked down at her as she spoke and nodded lightly once.
There were no thanks neccesary, if I hadn't been there, you would still be there, you would still be bleeding. I, who lack that which others have, am blessed by the feeling of absenece. Is it a blessing though?..
".. It's alright.. Im going to get you to the hospital.." He glanced up, watching where he was walking. He could see the hospital from his location. It was a few blocks down the street. Eyeing a clear path, he looked back down to her. His eyes changed to a green color as the light shifted.
".. What's your name?.." he inquired in a warm voice.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 am

"S-Samantha...Samantha Stone." She said, in a quiet voice. She could feel her wrist pulsing. It was an interesting feeling, one she had felt many times before, it soothed her. She didn't know why. She blinked, her face blank again, "What..is your name?" She asked looking up at him, still.
Back to top Go down
Khaelahavael
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 am

He looked forward, nearing a block away was the hospital. His shoes had begun to absorb snow as his feet dug deeper. The water melted in his shoes felt weird, but he ignored it. Looking down at her as she said her name, he smiled. He'd always like the name.. Samantha.. If he had children, he was going to name his daughter Samantha. She asked him his name, he hesitated. Looking ahead, he waited a few seconds, thinking on whether to respond.
"My name is.. Khael.." he said softly, as they moved on through the night.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Stone
Freshmen

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am

Khael...She thought, smiling warmly. "Well then...Khael...from now on..." She closed her eyes, using whatever strenghth she had left to give him a hug "...your my hero." She said, finishing her sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm

*sits on the ledge of the water fountain*
*smiles*
*tosses and penny in the water and makes a wish*
Back to top Go down
Aedan
Beginner
Aedan

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

*Walks in looking around and see's Julia*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 pm

*smiles*
*waves to Aedan*
Back to top Go down
Aedan
Beginner
Aedan

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm

*Smiles waving back, and runs up to her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfountain   The Waterfountain - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waterfountain
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: The Town :: Center City-
Jump to: