Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue161/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue167/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue158/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty
PostSubject: Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop   Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Owned by Kriz

Employees:
~Mizuko Riko Imimoshi

"No description provided. Kriz please PM I or Patchouli a description and quote for your shop, Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop"

"Insert Quote Here"

{Owners- If information/description given here is incorrect or you wish it to be changed, please PM Suzumi or Patchouli}
Back to top Go down
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Senior
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue80/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)
Intelligence:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue95/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)
HP:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue81/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop   Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Name (First+Last): Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Work Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8-10pm
Timezone: EST
Age (For Bar and Nightclub only):
Back to top Go down
Patchouli
Admin
Patchouli

Character sheet
Strength :
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue58/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (58/1000)
Intelligence:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue83/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)
HP:
Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue41/1000Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop   Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop   Kriz's Illusion and Gift Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1