Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alucard, Vladimir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Alucard
Sophomore
Vladimir Alucard

Chinese Symbol : Dog

Character sheet
Strength :
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue66/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (66/1000)
Intelligence:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue66/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (66/1000)
HP:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue67/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (67/1000)

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Alucard, Vladimir Dolneazzbitchz

Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Vladimir
Middle Name: Von
Last Name: Alucard
Nickname(s): Vlad
Age: Lost Track! Thinks he's older then Roman but probably around hte same in reality.
Birthday: 13th of february
Race:Vampire
Element: Spirit

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: When Vladimir has drawn blood from a victim he essentially owns their soul in his body. Using this Vladimir can take wounds and attacks that would kill most beings or vampires and still live. (Meaning instant regeneration! Just for the record) The amount of lives he has depends on how many peoples blood he's drunk. The blood naturally cannot be from a day or 5 hours before the person died! Vlad must drink the victims blood either shortly after or relatively soon before their death. On a side note he is capable of wandering through the sunlight with no hinderance whatsoever. He can also absorb blood directly into his body without using his fangs. So if he were to kill a large amount of people at once he could draw in all of their blood at once and own there souls. If he is being targetted by a telepath he can counter them by using the souls in his body, using the same method he can also drag the telepaths conciousness into Vlad's conciousness tormenting him to no end in his endless terrifying mind.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift: Oh hey... cool.... they had a description section..... I put it up there ^...

Stamina attacks are here

Weapon: The Coyote and The Jackal

• Explanation of Weapon: The Coyote is a gun inhabited by 6 individual spirits that incorporate themselves into the shots. What this does is when Vlad fires a shot and has a target in mind, the bullet will never stop until it has reached it's goal. Meaning if he wanted to shoot himself, pointed the gun upwards and fired, the bullet would go up turn around and hit him... The bullets are 13 mm explosive tipped bullets and do 9 damage on each hit. It is a Desert Eagle shaped gun with a 380mm long barrel. It weighes approximately 30 Ilbs and carries a six bullet magazine that is designed similar to a revolvers magasine holder. It is a Silver gun with a Black cross going down each side of the barrel.

The Jackal is essentially a carbon copy of the coyote. The only differences are these. Firstly it is a regular gun, that is to say that it posseses no special powers and fires bullets like any regular gun would. It uses the same amunition and it's coloring is opposite, that is to say it is a black gun with a silver cross going down the side of each barrel. Does 9 damage on each hit.

Approved by Sakurai

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: He's about 6' 0" He weighes a little over 180 Ilbs his physique could be categorised as... lean. No facial hair but he has a tatoo on the back of his right hand similar to what could be called an alchemists circle. Although it cannot be seen as he tends to wear fingerless gloves very often however on the back of his left glove he has a similar circle. He normally wears a white dress shirt and a tuxedo vest as often as he can along with a crimson red tie. He has a dark ash colored hair and dark red eyes. Sometimes he likes to wear a crimson red long coat and the orange glasses with a somewhat benjamin franlinish look to them, they are reflective. He also wears a silver cross around his neck.

Spoiler:
The circle on his gloves.
{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Vlad is rather anti-social more or less of course it really varies on his mood it rotates 50/50 from anti-social to a rather friendly and polite person then again he is always polite so to speak... he isn't directly rude.... He strives for battle and will fight anyone that face him. Survivors may vary... He does interact very well though when he wants to. However, and this is a rare phenomena as he isn't exactly a girls idea of prince charming; when pursued by a woman of any kind his first reaction is to flee and evade 'course he can ignore it it's just easier doing the first! Of course that doesn't mean he has any problem with women... just sayin'....
Goals: He has a secret goal.

Likes: He enjoys battle, growing stronger and has an incredible facination in Classical music, a large amount of literature and his ultimate Goal drives him absolutely wild with joy when he feels he's close.

Dislikes: Weak rabid vampires, those who are all talk and no walk and those that would sooner take their own life then fight even a hopeless battle. Those that flee, windbags, people that are vain and those who beleive to be strong then him and in the end prove to dissapoint

Bad Habits: He takes a habit of organising people as food sometimes and classifying them as such. It's a creepy habit of his, another is to spontaneously dissapear and reappear sometimes while people are talking to him which gets pretty annoying, he's like a leperchaun in this manner.

Fears: Living forever and women that pursue him romantically with a crazy passion and don't give up.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: No records of either parents exist.
Siblings:None
History: Vladimir had been born under a different name at first, but as time moved on he had changed his form and appearance multiple times.One of his more famous times was when he was once known under the name Vlad Tepes some 500 years ago but that means very little to him in the long run. For the last few hundred years or so Vladimir has been in a meditative sleep like state and has now awoken weakened but growing back in strength. He also has gained telepathy over time but prefers not using it. His history goes much farther back then that of any other living or unliving being

Who did you PM?: Ummm.... can't remember =3... oh wait... Sakurai?

Last edited by Vladimir Alucard on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Fine Tweaking things...)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Junior
Riza

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue147/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (147/1000)
Intelligence:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue159/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (159/1000)
HP:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue153/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (153/1000)

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Alucard, Vladimir Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
Sophomore
Vladimir Alucard

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue67/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (67/1000)

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Okay I just realised something... I didn't really explain my special ability well =3... also that is an adorable doll =D but yes... the way my powers are explained now just makes me invincible so I'll just post a better description of what I wanted to do =3... here... right!

" When Vladimir has drawn blood from a victim he essentially owns their soul in his body. Using this Vladimir can take wounds and attacks that would kill most beings or vampires and still live. "

By this I wasn't exactly sure how I would operate this with a statistic system but I think I finally figured out what I really wanted =P. Because on this site you can do player deaths so how it could work would be whenever I kill an opponent whose blood I drink I would gain all of their HP points.... only their HP points =P oh and a regenerative ability which would make it so I'm not maimed by injuries when I fights... not like anyone actually pays attention to them but I just wanted to explain so... yeah =] tell me what you think! Alucard, Vladimir 899239 Also if you've checked this could you also do my stamina moves... I've been waiting for awhile and didn't really wanna rush anyone.

Last edited by Vladimir Alucard on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it easier to understand =3)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Junior
Riza

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue147/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (147/1000)
Intelligence:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue159/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (159/1000)
HP:
Alucard, Vladimir Left_bar_bleue153/1000Alucard, Vladimir Empty_bar_bleue  (153/1000)

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:24 pm

That's fine. Thank you for explaining! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Alucard
Sophomore
Vladimir Alucard

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 am

OH! Sorry I know this is the second time and it's getting annoying! But I wanted to make some major changes to my gun which I wanted to make sure were okay, and by changes I mean to make my gun a little more unique and not able to be purchased at the weapon armory =P So yes it's not really much of a change and I'll edit it in as well if you're okay with it!

for the coyote! The gun is inhabited by 6 individual spirits that incorporate themselves into the shots. What this does is when Vlad fires a shot and has a target in mind, the bullet will never stop until it has reached it's goal. Meaning if I wanted to shoot myself, pointed the gun upwards and fired, the bullet would go up turn around and hit me... except I won't be intending to shoot myself often... MOVING ON! The bullets can still be blocked/destroyed.

Now, I bought a gun at the weapon armory the other day which is essentially a clone of my current gun, it's got all the same statistics and measurements except the color scheme is reversed AND it is just a normal gun! So to speak... not exactly "normal" but it holds no special powers or abilities... so if I fire a bullet with it, it flies straight end up question! In RP since the guns diversify, when I use them together I would make certain to specify the difference from the two when in combat as in, left hand is the coyote right hand is the jackal (Jackal = new guns name) and I always keep track of the amount of bullets I have left in each gun... so yeah... tell me what you think please :3...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alucard, Vladimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard, Vladimir   Alucard, Vladimir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard, Vladimir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: