Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for Serenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N a t h A n i e L

N a t h A n i e L

Character sheet
Strength :
Battle for Serenity Left_bar_bleue11/1000Battle for Serenity Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
Intelligence:
Battle for Serenity Left_bar_bleue11/1000Battle for Serenity Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
HP:

Battle for Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Serenity   Battle for Serenity I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm

A story I expect to be ongoing for me. It began as a way for me to exercise my brain, and ended up becoming an idea I want to see through to the end. As of now the plot is a little hazy for me, however, I will try to answer any questions you may have for me on the characters or my thoughts of where this story is headed.

Battle for Serenity,

Intro:

Deep brown eyes stare out into the dark abyss of what it knew as home. Feral, and somewhat gentle, a demon, if you will, stepped out into the light….a place that was not its element. Eyes dilated slightly, a vein pulsating in its neck, revealing a strong annoyance he had for this thing the humans referred to as their primary light source. In a nutshell—the sun. Long dark hair extended over the beast’s eyes preventing anymore of the bright light to hurt its sensitive eyes. Deep breaths heaved the demon’s chest up and down in slow motion as it began to walk down the modern streets of a town called Gaix.

Colors, bright colors and loud sounds had the demon’s eyes in quick motions. Everything caught its attention…even the thoughts and feelings of the humans around him. Unstable… Unstable the demon was, with this being its first and probably only time out in the human realm like it was—without supervision and whatnot. That smell-- the stench of fresh blood set the demon’s body on fire….its very blood seeming to boil under its human imitation of skin. Tall, and slender, the demon towered over everything around it—with mostly his presence though, as he was only 6’9”… Heh, only 6’9”…. It was very much a giant to the humans hustling and bustling through Gaix. However, in its realm he was of average height.

“There….”

The demon was on a mission… a mission to destroy the barrier between the human realm and demon realm. Its target, you ask… A small petite little thing named Xero. Standing at only 5 feet, the teen cowered before the being approaching her at an incredible speed. Her first instinct was to run… however, something had taken over her body freezing her in place.

“What do you want from me?”

Its deep brown eyes glistened slightly, water swelling up in its tear ducts as her feelings overwhelmed its human imitation of a body.

“Your soul….”

The demon managed, its voice deep, and rough with a hint of growling. It was the brunette’s first time actually having to talk to someone other than its kind… Growling and barking was all it knew... Xero almost fainted when those words escaped the other’s mouth, her body feeling unusually heavy.

“M..m..m..m..m…m…my soul?”

She stuttered, as all time seemed to stop. The people around the demon and girl froze in time, a light brighter than the sun appearing. Snarling, the demon reached forward to grab Xero. Her voice seemed to pierce all glass around them, sound waves distorting their frozen surroundings making the beast howl, and fall back. Xero’s scream lasted for a full minute before she fainted, the sudden power that had ripped through her small body snatching away what little energy she had saved to get home.

“My sweet…”

Soft, and the very definition of heavenly, a voice seemed to echo as the light formed into small particles. Swirling at the speed of light, a body formed. Large golden wings erupted from the shell of light, shattering the other light particles. The angel seemed to glisten and sparkle, as it descended upon the human realm. Her golden stilettos never touched the ground as she bent forward to retrieve the girl.

“The humans’ most prized possession.”

The angelic like creature spoke as her golden wings wrapped around her body and the girl’s. Taking flight toward the sky, she disappeared into a bright light.

The demon’s mind finally snapped back into gear when the time-shift was lifted, and the heavenly being ascended into the sky. It was funny how the most ferocious beast in history itself could be so weak against something as silly as light. The city Gaix seemed to flow back with time, as if nothing ever happened. People stared at the tall figure rising to its fee after an embarrassing defeat. Xero’s aura and fragranced blood seemed to have completely disappeared when the demon tried to get back on top of things. All that was left of the girl was the remnants of the power she had used to keep him at bay. This in the demon’s opinion was no help at all.

“Useless dog…”

Soft, yet gentle in no way, another demon spoke materializing beside its comrade.

“How could you let her get away?”

Long white hair flowed gracefully with the wind, bright crimson eyes of judgment burning a whole right through what was left of the beast’s dignity. With skin dark like chocolate, and a disturbing height of 7’4”, the other demon stuck out even more than the other did. All eyes were on them now, or rather on the white-haired one as he gazed down at the brunette.

“You knew… you knew that light was my weakness. Why would you—“

“Because you are the only one who can rip her soul from her body without destroying what He really wants…”

Next post: Characters of interest
Back to top Go down
N a t h A n i e L

N a t h A n i e L

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Battle for Serenity Empty
PostSubject: editing...   Battle for Serenity I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Beast of Destruction:

Name: Aero
Age: Unknown[rumored that he is over 1000yrs of age. He appears to be twenty in human form].

Height: 6’9[beast 4’10”, were-beast 7’11”]
Weight: 140[Beast 230lbs, Were-beast 250lbs]
Eyes: Brown[Beast- Golden, Were beast- Left brown, right golden]
Skin: Pale, milk like
Appearance:

Imitation Form:

In Aero’s imitation of a human form, he is tall and slender. He isn’t built all that much, but his muscles do reveal themselves through his usually tight attire of black belly revealing shirts, and leather pants. His hair is long and dark brown, dangling all the way down to his lower back. Since he can grow hair at will in this form, his bangs usually conceal his distinct looks that seem to attract all to his freakishly tall frame, even when his aura gives off that feeling of death and torture. His skin is pale, or white if you will like milk, that gives off an unnatural glow and sparkle under the light of the moon—usually giving off an angelic air, even though he was anything but that. The canines in his mouth are about an inch long, strong enough to cut through stone and even able to dent [almost break] steel. His claws like nails are about four inches long and black in color. They are strong and sharp enough to cut through stone and such; however, they are weaker than his canine teeth and therefore can only scratch the surface of strong objects like steel. Even though it appears that Aero has adapted to the human realm’s customs, by wearing clothes and managing to speak a bit of their language, he is still a bit feral and wears no socks or even shoes when he wanders. Broken glass and used syringes pose no threat to the demon. Whether it’s out of lust or curiosity, Aero goes unnoticed—sometimes even unbothered.

True Form:

In Aero’s beast form he’s more than half his human form’s height, standing at a tall 4’10”. He weighs a lot more as well, precisely 95lbs more, his wolf like frame containing more muscles than his human form. His fur is silky smooth like his human skin, the fur white with hints of silver highlights that make him sparkle and glisten under any light source. Once again giving off an innocent almost pure like appearance, attracting unwanted attention. His fangs can retract and grow at will. When he doesn’t feel threatened or annoyed by someone his canine teeth remain at a small two inches. When he’s upset, or rather pissed and ready for battle they grow to a long six inches, which can break through anything. His claws also retract, and elongate under different circumstances. Their full-length is six inches like his fangs, and the retracted length is three inches long. This form is much stronger than his human form, and can withstand the overwhelming feelings and thoughts that keep Aero at bay. Light barely effects him in this form either, the only feelings that overcome him but don’t hinder him are sensations that his skin is burning, and his blood boiling, creating a kind of overheating factor that sometimes causes him to faint depending on how long a bright light source shines down upon his frame. His form is large, and covered with muscles. His appearance[facial structure] resembles that of a white Alaskan husky [think Kiba’s wolf form from wolf’s rain for an easier reference].

Final Form:

His were-form, or what many beings refer to as his berserker mode, and what his kind calls the Beast of Destruction is his final and strongest form.

His were-form, or what many beings refer to as his berserker mode, and what his kind calls the Beast of Destruction is his final and strongest form. He stands tall at 7’11”, weighing in at 250lbs. Aero’s head remains in wolf form, while his body, except his paws, tail, and ears, transforms into the body of a human. His distinct white fur with silver highlights run along the curves and dents of his muscular frame appearing to be skin at first glance. In this form, his weakness to light seems to completely diminish, his bloodlust and determination to destroy taking over completely. His eyes are a different color, the right being gold and the left brown. In this form he cannot elongate or retract his fangs at will, the canine teeth stay at a long six inches and his claw that length as well. This final form of Aero’s appears to be completely invincible as he can break through any strong surface and appear unharmed. His speed and strength increases greatly, and you would be blessed if you could see him before he strikes, as his ability to travel through darkness gives him the ability of traveling in complete silence. It’s rumored that he is so out of it, even death cannot claim his life until he transforms back into his wolf form, or human form. This form can be obtained under the light of a full moon. Since Aero could care less for such mindless destruction and bloodshed he tends to stay away from full moons. Another way he can obtain this form is if he’s severely hurt in his human form and near death. He sheds away what skin he has and goes through a rather painful transformation. However, he can’t last long under such circumstances and can be forced back into his true form either by being put under extreme stress, or by too many emotions and thoughts invading his mind. His mind is too open in this form and it is hard for him to fight of such annoyances. When you hear howls and the sound of bones cracking you know instantly that it is Aero unwillingly going into his Were-beast form. Any severe injuries that may occur while on this rampage will be a slow recovery as the speed of regeneration will be hindered as he has exhausted all of his energy. This is when Aero is at his weakest point.

Personality:

[size=12]Aero is a loner by nature. He feels most comfortable within the darkness of his demonic realm and feels no real need to interact with others around him. Light annoys him to no end, and the attention of other beings beside his own kind, send him into what he likes to call, hell. However his loner ways and constant cold shoulders to others is only a façade to cover up his weaknesses to strong emotions and the thoughts of others. When the thoughts and feelings of the beings around him begin to invade his mind too much he begins to portray such acts of kindness and pity to those weaker than him. He shows compassion and sincerity—feelings that are just not embedded into his kind. He often appears to be in a mellow state of mind though, always lounging around and wandering about through different realms of his interest that do not trigger his obsolete feature to hear one’s thoughts and even feel their pain and sorrow. Even so, when he is in a mellow state of mind he often shows a great bit of kindness and even love to his surroundings. He doesn’t realize this because just like his Were-beast form, he kind of looses himself…his fake persona fading away into what he was truly meant to be. He often wanders around in his wolf form, not too fond of his human form, and just not into his were-beast form…finding it to be a useless trait within him more and more as time passes by. Creatures who know his name and appearance make him out to be a ruthless man slaughterer, when all he really is, is a quite harmless and even a gentle creature that unconsciously crave the attention he receives, and yearns for love…compassion… Someone he can actually be his true self around.
Back to top Go down

Battle for Serenity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: The Town :: Shops :: Originals-
Jump to: