Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almieda, Christie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shybaby
Freshmen
shybaby

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue31/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
Intelligence:
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue31/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
HP:

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/myfurcadia/neko_witch.jpg
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: christie
Middle Name: laura
Last Name: almieda
Nickname(s): none
Birthday: august 6
Race: feline demon
Element: fire

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: fire wall

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:
    fire wall will protect the person using it but also will weakon them. it takes alot of ur energy to keep it up during a attack. it can help you by keeping the attackers at bay.

Weapon: throwing stars

• Explanation of Weapon:
    throwing stars can be thrown in anyway n wil never miss its target. it is carved with swirls n is thin so u can keep a goood hold on it. you can also put it anywhere its small enough. you can also throw it at medium height it will still hit that spot on the knee.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: 5'6, lean, medium, light, gold, redish brown, birthmark on left hip, very loud, white, corset top wit black skirt n combat boots, tongue piercing
{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: very good with others. is very lonely when alone.has a splitt personality. she can also be very mean when push comes to shove. she loves having her way. hates it when she has to to things she dosent want to do.
Goals: wants to be better at fighting
Dislikes: being mean to people
Bad Habits: can be abit loud and can fall asleep during class
Fears: losing someone and getting in trouble
Other: none

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: dead
Siblings: dead
History: was born in colorado. when she turned 11 her parents n sister were killed in a car acciendent. she was at home with her grandmother. she lived with her for a year and then left. at age 12 she started fights all the time n wouldnt stop. at age 13 she finally stoped n straightend up. she is now 14 n is trying to start over witheverything. she thinks it her fault that her famly died that day. because she called n told them to hurry home. when she wa living with her grandmother wierd things were happining she was setting things on fire. when her grandmother fond out she locked her in cages. so one day she ranaway.

Who did you PM?: remilla

Last edited by shybaby on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://faires and vampires.com
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue122/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue146/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue162/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm not exactly sure what is this. My suggestion read the role-playing guide
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue122/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue146/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Almieda, Christie Left_bar_bleue162/1000Almieda, Christie Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 am

Okay, I'll try to be as nice as possible for this APP

Special Ability: Put more detail into your ability. You can put it's weaknesses and strengths. But at least 3-4 more sentences there.

Weapon: Never missing is considered godmodding and unfair to other players. Also, you could describe what these stars look like, what sort of techniques they hold. Advantages and disadvantages, anything that will give a good description of what is it. 3-4 more sentences.

Appearance: Complete sentences is appreciated. Your description is rather small and not that descriptive. Please don't use commas to describe everything.

Personality: Same thing, it's lacking a lot of detail. I'm pretty sure your character can be more than "Nice". You can describe actions that your character does that makes her unique. As for split-personality, it doesn't really describe anything.

History: For History, we want A LOT of detail, Your childhood, your hardships, your parents if you remembered them in the past. We want to know a lot of detail for this. The minimum is 5-6 sentences.

Note that you can't RPG until this is done if you read everything correctly.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

It lacks a lot of detail but despite that, please please TRY to put as much detail in history.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

Almieda, Christie Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almieda, Christie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almieda, Christie   Almieda, Christie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almieda, Christie
Page 1 of 1