Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinning Hall and Kitchen.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Itachi
College Sophomore
Sakura Itachi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
Intelligence:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/1000)
HP:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)

Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

Saku walks into the room and she sees everyone in the dinning table.

Queen: Everyone I have an announcement to make...

Saku sits in her chair and listens to her mother.
Everyone looks at her and listens carefully.

Queen: I have a very sad announcement and Saku I know it is your time to
leave, therefore I must inform you and the whole family that...
*she starts to cry* Saku, Ayame...your father died in the mision.
Saku & Ayame: MOTHER WHAT!!!!
Queen: I know it is hard for both of you to understand at such young
ages but your father fought with courage and bravery . I'm sorry
daughters, I know how much he ment to you both...someone came by today
and gave you both these gifts...

The Queen gives Ayame her fathers ring and she gives Saku his necklace.

Ayame: But mother, why did daddy have to leave?
Saku: I knew he shouldn't have went to the mission.
I miss daddy....
Queen: Girl, girls, please don't be all to sober. your father was a great king.
But since you're father has passed away Hiroshima will take over the thrown untill he finds
a Queen and I will resign.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/everlife626
Gin Hatsuka
College Freshman
Gin Hatsuka

Chinese Symbol : Goat

Character sheet
Strength :
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue83/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)
Intelligence:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/1000)
HP:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 am

Gin frowned at the information, it was so depressing to hear and she couldn't imagine how Saku and Ayame were feeling right now.

When Saku was given the necklace couldn't help but stare at it with interest, it was like she was mesmerized by it. It seemed similar to the one she was wearing...or was it just a coicedence?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Itachi
College Sophomore
Sakura Itachi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 am

Saku: Gin this is my older sister Ayame...

Saku was just to depressed to talk...

Ayame: Hi Gin...*tryng to smile
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
College Freshman
Gin Hatsuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue83/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/1000)
Intelligence:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/1000)
HP:
Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/1000Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

Gin merely bows in respect towards Ayame. "A pleasure..." she whispers. It was impressive to say the least that Ayame could even put on a smile after what she had gone through, even if it was a fake smile.

If she were in her shoes, she'd probably never be able to smile again...let alone feel like the same person. She'd probably just crawl back into her protective shell like she used to when she was younger.

'Yeah...' she thought with a melancholy look.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Itachi
College Sophomore
Sakura Itachi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 am

Saku: So daddy really is gone isn't he?
I can't believe this....mother everyone may I please
be excused?

Saku doesn't hesitate to hear an answer she gets up and goes to her room.

Ayame: Saku................

She looks at Saku and starts to cry for her and her father cause she knows
both of them wil be out of her life.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
College Freshman
Gin Hatsuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 am

Gin looks away from the scene, biting on her lower lip. It was painful to watch her friend go through so much pain. It would take time for her to heal since it was not physical, but very emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Itachi
College Sophomore
Sakura Itachi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 am

Queen: Gin I'm sorry you had to see this darling, but i guess
you were just in a wrong place at a bad time..I'm sorry.

The Queen looks at Saku as she walks away...
everyone bows there head and sits quietly
Ayame gets up out of her seat and goes into her room.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
College Freshman
Gin Hatsuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

"I'm also sorry...that this had to happen. Even though I know there's nothing I can do to help, I sincerely apologize." she bows her head in respect towards the queen.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Itachi
College Sophomore
Sakura Itachi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 am

Saku walks into the dining room with luggages in her hand
She looks at everyone with teary eyes and tries to smile..
but somehow nothing was working....

Saku: Mother, Gin, Everyone I must go now...it's time for me to go.
Queen: Darling whatever you do please don't forget about us.

Saku nods at her mother and runs up to her to give her a goodbye hug.
Ayame walks in with a wrapped box in her hand....

Ayame: Little Saku this is for you. I wanted to give it to you
when you later on, but you no longer will be here for that time.
So I give this to you little sister. Take great care of it alright.

Saku looks at the box and looks to her sister. Saku hugs her and says thank you.
Saku looks at her granddad...

Saku: granddad u've thought me so much now i must go and learn..
Granddad: take care my little one and do well on ur journey..

Saku hugs him and then looks back to Gin....

Saku: Well Gin It's time for me too leave. I hear you'll be joining Hokkaido High..
I will also but I must train a little more and I will be there.

Saku looks back t everyone and walks out of the dining room and out the castle doors/
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
College Freshman
Gin Hatsuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

As Saku's eyes met with Gin's, she gave her a meek smile and a small wave before she watched her turn around and walk out the dining room and through the castle doors.

'Hope to see you again soon...Saku.' she thinks to herslf before she eventually decides to leave the castle as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinning Hall and Kitchen.   Dinning Hall and Kitchen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinning Hall and Kitchen.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2